Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 91)

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Awesome SS ..Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by todayzstar

Awesome SS ..Loved it
thank you very much
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
so I finished reading the whole thing in one go...It was sooo beautifully written...not an easy thing unless one is a spontaneous writer...your choice of words...the scene settings ( football match, etc) scenes itself( hair coloring, bear drinking etc) ...the subjects on which you wrote ( right from euthanasia to cancer were all so well researched...and the topping of all was  such a beautiful ending...no where did it appear not written by a professional writer...YOU NEED TO CONSIDER WRITING PROFESSIONALLY ...loved it to bits and peices... to the last letterClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by mytinypaintings - 12 March 2013 at 9:06pm

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

so I finished reading the whole thing in one go...It was sooo beautifully written...not an easy thing unless one is a spontaneous writer...your choice of words...the scene settings ( football match, etc) scenes itself( hair coloring, bear drinking etc) ...the subjects on which you wrote ( right from euthanasia to cancer were all so well researched...and the topping of all was  such a beautiful ending...no where did it appear not written by a professional writer...YOU NEED TO CONSIDER WRITING PROFESSIONALLY ...loved it to bits and peices... to the last letterClap
Clap
I am humbled, so very much. I am at loss of words. On the verge of crying. Those were some of the nicest things someone has every wrote to me. I am truly grateful. Thank youHug
I think I have the Dr. Suess complex where I would not live up to the image if you meet me in person. I think I sound better in ink. I am a nervous, clumsy bone. I cannot make the distinction between a hobby and a passion but my degree will not pigeon hole me to a discipline. I will always look to places that offer growth choices. Professional writing is seems like too high a mountain to climb as an undergraduate. I will certainly keep your words in mind. Thank you very much for taking the time our to give TFIOS a read. If you get a chance, read the book with the same title.

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Clap
I am humbled, so very much. I am at loss of words. On the verge of crying. Those were some of the nicest things someone has every wrote to me. I am truly grateful. Thank youHug
I think I have the Dr. Suess complex where I would not live up to the image if you meet me in person. I think I sound better in ink. I am a nervous, clumsy bone. I cannot make the distinction between a hobby and a passion but my degree will not pigeon hole me to a discipline. I will always look to places that offer growth choices. Professional writing is seems like too high a mountain to climb as an undergraduate. I will certainly keep your words in mind. Thank you very much for taking the time our to give TFIOS a read. If you get a chance, read the book with the same title.

I am planning on reading TFIOS as soon as my local library can get hold of it for me...other wise amazon is my rescue...so far not living up to the image is concerned ...I can very safely say that I have crossed the age of building image lens and then viewing any one from it. you could not have sounded better in ink had you not been a better person...nervous but about what??? clumsy you bet I bear the crown of clumsiness...professional writing may appear a farfetched goal as of now ( a degree hardly matter here) but the intensity in your expressions grabs one at times...the speed at which you have improved...I have read your first fiction too...is wonderfull...i am certain if you give it a try you will definitely make your mark in it...Hug

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

I am planning on reading TFIOS as soon as my local library can get hold of it for me...other wise amazon is my rescue...so far not living up to the image is concerned ...I can very safely say that I have crossed the age of building image lens and then viewing any one from it. you could not have sounded better in ink had you not been a better person...nervous but about what??? clumsy you bet I bear the crown of clumsiness...professional writing may appear a farfetched goal as of now ( a degree hardly matter here) but the intensity in your expressions grabs one at times...the speed at which you have improved...I have read your first fiction too...is wonderfull...i am certain if you give it a try you will definitely make your mark in it...Hug
age reference? only if you feel comfortable. 
Embarrassed you are very much encouraging. I would very much like to hear your story. Mind if I send a couple of questions your way?
Madhubala Diaries? You read thatEmbarrassed Well, it is the internet and the story is on display to show the reasons why Jasleen is a failWink I will not pass up an opportunity, the issue is me being lazy and not actively seeking them. That shall change *fingers cross & suppressing the urge to procrastinate*

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

age reference? only if you feel comfortable. 
36 years to be precise
Embarrassed you are very much encouraging. I would very much like to hear your story. Mind if I send a couple of questions your way?
go ahead by all means
Madhubala Diaries? You read thatEmbarrassed Well, it is the internet and the story is on display to show the reasons why Jasleen is a failWink
I did read Madhubala diaries and you have come a long way since then...love personal property and also like exotic...

I will not pass up an opportunity, the issue is me being lazy and not actively seeking them. That shall change *fingers cross & suppressing the urge to procrastinate*
It will surely change Fingers crossed for you

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@mytinypaintings I hope that was not too much rambling. PM sent.

mytinypaintings

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index