Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 92

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

madonna cmmnt on last page was so rude, but i like it bcoz i love straight forward people
I don't and I am sincerely apologetic for taking out my worldly frustrations on an innocent reader. It was the belle way does not lessen the offence. I feel terrible.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

wow i liked it jasleen
thank you

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeba21

a new FF and with a too different theme.
i have read a lot of dark stories but never a depressing story.
i am too excited to read it.
hope that i will like it as ur other FFs.
thank you very much
I hope the same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Adeeba..

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoshad3119

IT'S REALLY NICE DEAR...
THNXXX FOR PM...
you are most welcome

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aroran

Another FF Dancing
Very different plot Thumbs Up Hvn't read any such ff/ss so far Smile

Wd love to read next update Big smile

thank you for the support

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodyte

even if dey have i dont really mind as long as it is unpredictable (for me) & interesting
point taken
merci

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vsoujanya

Kubool Karti Hoon. lol I am glad I made you laugh so much LOL Better follow the order, or you know what Rk does, I follow the same style. 
PS: I Loveee 3 idiots, one of the best movies ever made! Student life defined. Clap
Mhmm true that.
Yes, I will be sure to follow the guzaarishSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanya

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Dear Stranger,

I hope you are receiving my letters and I pray that you are reading them well. I seek not your guidance but, your understanding. I urge you to not give up on me. I may sound ridiculous, tragic and desperate at times. Maybe, most of the time. But, believe me when I say, I need you. I need you like I need air. Far too many people have left me.  I write because I realize you can not. I will never know if you choose to ignore me but, in doing so, you will deny me the right to speech. I plead to be heard. I demand to be heard. And, my medium is you. So, stand by me.

Weeks had passed since our first meeting. His memories had faded among the myriad of happenings that flooded my brain. My father and I took a medical trip to Switzerland, a well thought our conspiracy to end life. He had stage four pancreatic cancer. The chances of survival were dim. His Swiss citizenship granted him the right to physician assisted suicide provided, his condition called for invasive measures. I had made peace with my father leaving. I was relieved that, along with his suffering, mine would end as well. I was cruel in my discretion and I knew it. Yet, I had joined hands in every one of his preparations. We had arranged for a lavish funeral party with the rarest of champagnes and costliest of flowers. He was leaving with his dignity intact.

There, among the noise of Swiss trams and clinging glasses at my daddy's last toast, stood the next hurt, ready to break open my barely dressed wounds.

"Madhubala, meet Rishabh Kundra", my cheerful and slightly drunk father placed one arm around me and the other on top of the orange headed beauty. He had a green hue surrounding his eyes, some thing nostalgic hidden in his expression.

I wish I had caught the signs in time.

I wish I had let go when there was still means to escape.

I wish a lot of things.

I wish I did not wish so much, just acted.

"I talked about organ donation. This plaque has left me, well, useless. But, I can help him".

I was hoping to turn deaf in the next second so I could avoid hearing what had already crept up in my subconscious. He had the plaque too. He was carcinogenic.

"I was hoping. To. Get. His. Kidney. He is a match. A perfect match".

RK hesitated communicating the information, rightfully so. I was not the least bit prepared to have my father die in the process of being cut open on an operating table. I dropped the glass of wine in my hand and looked around for a place to sit down. My world was spinning in triangles and rectangles.

"Madhu, I want to secure your financial future. I have drained out all our reserves because of my illness. I want you be free, the day I die".

"You are selling your body?"

I was disgusted by the words that came out my mouth. He was buying my father and his last shot at peace.

"Had I not been cancerous, I would have donated. This, is, me helping a friend. Think about it".

For the first time in years, I let out the flood gates in front of my father.

"I can't. This. I love you. Too much. Too much to see this. I am sorry daada".

I walked out of my father's funeral. An action I regret to this day.

I shouldn't have.

I couldn't have

But,

I did.

I left him alone on his last important day.

He chased after me, the man who paid for my father's kidney.

"Look, I just want to live. I don't want do this to him, to anyone. I don't have another choice. He is my only hope. Please".

I ran so, he ran faster.

"Please".

I covered my ears.

I screamed to block out his voice but, his cries were louder.

He was huffing and puffing.

I stopped to check up on him.

"Please".

He breathed in all the air surrounding us.

"Okay. I will do as my father says".

"Okay".

He dropped his weight on my shoulders and we head back to see daada.

Twenty days till the transplant.

Twenty days left of my father's legacy.

Twenty days I do not wish to remember.

Twenty days I will never forget.

COMING UP: My tale of regrets.

Edited by iiDona - 28 January 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4zelja89lathaauNian4lifeVsoujanyavaani21AroraN..Adeeba..ar_artMy_VivJaansimikrtes_v1punam2712-SmexyGhost-deepak148nehakaribaSaiShifzaa--Udhay--Hdhd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.