Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 51)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

im really short of words.speechless.dis work of urs is da closet to my heart.thanx a lot for pm.hope u will update soon.
thank you.
a couple of things. this is a heart to heart story & not a popular genre to undertake. therefore, the updates will be limited. moreover, I have long writer's blocks & sudden light bulbs glowing at a moment's notice. I never write this story if I am not in the correct state of mind. so, what I am trying to say is, with TFIOS, I will be moody. 
thank you for the awfully nice compliments. they mean a heck lot. Pressure level rising!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Adeeba...Tanmaya....Seema...

tes_v1 IF-Rockerz
tes_v1
tes_v1

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I like the way you let the emotions flow. This one was heavy and the feelings that flowed from Madhu to the letter were touching and real. You can only imagine what a person who's lost a dear one goes through, and if after that they have no one at all, the pain is numbing... Well expressed!

PS: You have not specified if she meant RK or her father and so I'll assume neither. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tes_v1

I like the way you let the emotions flow. This one was heavy and the feelings that flowed from Madhu to the letter were touching and real. You can only imagine what a person who's lost a dear one goes through, and if after that they have no one at all, the pain is numbing... Well expressed!

PS: You have not specified if she meant RK or her father and so I'll assume neither. Wink
If you scroll down to right after the update, there is a lot of explanation for why I did what I did. As for why I did not reveal the secret, the story will be spoiled if I do. I think that winky face shows you understand. Keep guessing until I choose to spill the beans.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Adeeba..tes_v1.Tanmaya.

Vsoujanya IF-Dazzler
Vsoujanya
Vsoujanya

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by Vsoujanya

haha I meant to say I hope you kicked some butt, I don't know the time difference. Tongue It was super late for me too, I don't really sleep anymore, its sad. But I'm home for the weekend, which explains why I haven't been really active on the forum from like friday. But I am glad you kicked some butt! Read you two shot which was awesome! 
I doubt there is any time difference. I follow eastern time. I checked & google says you do as well. LOL I might be coming to the US for a camping trip this week. IDK
I am staying near the Grand Canyon for a night; might even head out to Vegas later. Should be super funBig smile I love spring break

Oh the update was very emotional and just very very sad. I felt so bad. I am really nervous to find out how you will tie the loose ends. haha we do follow the same time? Man and here I was thinking I have a great excuse! LOL but I still hope you kicked some butt, which you said you did. And whoa thats awesome! Iv'e never been to Grand Canyon but I hear its beautiful. Vegas, never been there either, but hey everybody loves vegas, be careful, do not turn out like the hangover! LOL My spring break is far away three weeks I believe Dead  I did not want to come back to college when I went home. blah. Confused

.Tanmaya.DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Oh the update was very emotional and just very very sad. I felt so bad. I am really nervous to find out how you will tie the loose ends. haha we do follow the same time? Man and here I was thinking I have a great excuse! LOL but I still hope you kicked some butt, which you said you did. And whoa thats awesome! Iv'e never been to Grand Canyon but I hear its beautiful. Vegas, never been there either, but hey everybody loves vegas, be careful, do not turn out like the hangover! LOL My spring break is far away three weeks I believe Dead  I did not want to come back to college when I went home. blah. Confused
No Vegas for me *sigh* Apparently if I am not of age, I could get into all sorts of troubleDead Seriously? Anyway, Grand Canyon & Montreal hopefully. I am afraid of scorpions. My neighbor got bit a long time ago. The update yes, you got that right. 

..Adeeba...Tanmaya.

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! DonaClap
I luved it, especially the line"Your favourite girl in the whole world minus a piece that u took away.Clap
"I will always love u."CryClap

.Tanmaya.DonnaHarvey

Vsoujanya IF-Dazzler
Vsoujanya
Vsoujanya

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

No Vegas for me *sigh* Apparently if I am not of age, I could get into all sorts of troubleDead Seriously? Anyway, Grand Canyon & Montreal hopefully. I am afraid of scorpions. My neighbor got bit a long time ago. The update yes, you got that right. 

Hey my friend Steven went there when he was like 16 and 17, he said he had a great time, you might be able to as well. check it out, see if you can find stuff like watching shows, shopping etc. I like animals from distance, like far far away. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index