Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 92

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Originally posted by iiDona

What is an 'instant death' anyway? How long is an instant? Is it one second? Ten? The pain of those seconds must have been awful as her heart burst and her lungs collapsed and there was no air and no blood to her brain and only raw panic. What the hell is an instant? Nothing is instant.

-John Green, Looking for Alaska

Instant is this moment... and the kind of pain that you are talking about is sooo grave that it becomes the analgesic itself. It numbs all feelings, including the sensation of pain...extreme pain disconnects one from every thing including itself...That how one crosses that line. Thats how the instant is defined. Its duration is just that instant...no second no minutes just that instant sans any other sensation.

Having never had life ripped out of my body before, it's difficult to be certain that I won't feel the pain. I must confess however I have not researched the subject however you clearly have, the pain you describe is an analgesic where you don't feel it until you pass away, I really hope that's the case.

Lol I also never had life ripped from me...LOL.so certainity is far from a possibility ...I just said what I thought was remotely possible...extereme pain becomes an analgesic because it tends to make the body react as if in fight or flight. shutting down the blood supply to parts which are less needed like gonads and any other at that time...it is a reflex reaction in the balance between the "parasympathetic" and "sympathetic" nervous systems of the brain stem and spinal cord. These two parallel, opposing systems control "fight or flight" (sympathetic) and "rest and digest" (parasympathetic) extremes of the body's internal regulation by the brain. The injury (physical sensation(pain) or the sight or knowledge of it) provokes a vasovagal response, triggering a parasympathetic nervous system response leading to a drop in blood pressure, and making one faint. So theoretically I am happy to believe I will pass out before passing away... LOL  comming back to the FF looking forward to it JasleenSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Ahahah oh really? LOL

*Takes all the credit* 
Lol kidding!!

I'm quite scared now because our ABUSE conversation brought up this thought process in you...I wonder what you have planned. Shocked
Scared? 
That was unexpected. How so?
I wonder as well.
I am terrible at thinking ahead.LOL

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Ahahah oh really? LOL

*Takes all the credit* 
Lol kidding!!

I'm quite scared now because our ABUSE conversation brought up this thought process in you...I wonder what you have planned. Shocked
Scared? 
That was unexpected. How so?
I wonder as well.
I am terrible at thinking ahead.LOL

Scared because abuse managed to bring up this story! So, yeah! Abuse scares me ahaha! 
LOL Oh don't worry, you're not the only one! All my FFs manage to change like everyday! I never completely think ahead. I always change things as I go. I just changed Forever Yearning's upcoming updates big time! 

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Lol I also never had life ripped from me...LOL.so certainity is far from a possibility ...I just said what I thought was remotely possible...extereme pain becomes an analgesic because it tends to make the body react as if in fight or flight. shutting down the blood supply to parts which are less needed like gonads and any other at that time...it is a reflex reaction in the balance between the "parasympathetic" and "sympathetic" nervous systems of the brain stem and spinal cord. These two parallel, opposing systems control "fight or flight" (sympathetic) and "rest and digest" (parasympathetic) extremes of the body's internal regulation by the brain. The injury (physical sensation(pain) or the sight or knowledge of it) provokes a vasovagal response, triggering a parasympathetic nervous system response leading to a drop in blood pressure, and making one faint. So theoretically I am happy to believe I will pass out before passing away... LOL  comming back to the FF looking forward to it JasleenSmile
Doesn't have to be.   
Think sudden cardiac arrest/arrhythmia. 
Without going too much into the facts (or my limited knowledge thereof). I shall get back to writing the story keke

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Scared because abuse managed to bring up this story! So, yeah! Abuse scares me ahaha! 
You have no idea the places I pick up clues fromLOL
LOL Oh don't worry, you're not the only one! All my FFs manage to change like everyday! I never completely think ahead.
Says the girl who has already written up a gazillion updates and is patiently enough to release the strategically.
 I always change things as I go. I just changed Forever Yearning's upcoming updates big time! 
Looking forward to it. 

Hiddlestoned

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Entry 1. 

Hello.

Hello there stranger.

I am writing this letter hoping that you will read this one day and find him. That, you will feel what I felt, you will understand.

I was, I am, I always will be, in love with a dead man. A spirit so alive, life could not contain him. I am dry and drained of tears. I am awaiting the end or living the forever. I am alone in a numbered eternity and...

I blame him.

I blame him for choosing my spec from a sea of women.

I blame him for keeping so much of my love within him that I am incapable of replicating the experience.

I blame him for being selfish.

I blame him for me.

Before he appeared, I was breathing, I was eating, I was earning, I was sleeping, I was doing all things necessary to sustain human life. But, he had to meddle. That was his nature, never leaving me alone. Never leaving anyone alone.

I remember the sunshine falling on the tainted glass windows of his home. As I captured the dancing rays of light, his reflection uninvitedly entered my camera frame. Hearing the flash, he had jumped up from behind me.

"Go on, I won't sue".

He offered a reassuring nod seeing my mortified expression.

"I. I. I did not mean to capture you in the frame".

My articulate speech was becoming increasingly difficult to formulate staring at his well kept orange hair;  not a strand out of place.

"Ken Mishibhu", he whispered as  he handed over a business card. "Tell him RK sent you. He will did up your hair like a rainbow".

"You must be mistaken. I have permission from the owner".

He pressed down my fingers into a fist and secured the business card in place.

"I have beautiful houses like this one. Call me, maybe?"

He tied the lone button on his expensive suit and took his leave. I blinked several times in disbelief. I had never met a walking paradox in my lifetime. 

The orange coiffeur suggested rebellion, originality and a hunger for art. The overpriced attire reflected convention, authority and colouring inside the lines. He did not neatly fit into my square box of stereotypes. And that, scared me. I was dangerously drawn to the man with many unknowns. I did not wish to appear as a desperate bimbo who would phone him constantly until he confirmed interest. Rather, I was praying for a serendipitous encounter; an unplanned run-in where his deepest secrets would be magically revealed.

COMING UP: I got what I wanted. Just not how I wanted.

Edited by iiDona - 27 January 2013 at 7:00pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4zelja89svirenPristineSoularunsunita_gmar_art..Adeeba..saijahnaviMy_VivJaantes_v1simikrpunam2712-SmexyGhost-deepak148--Udhay--Heartless_FreakhifzaaHdhd

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

seriously me not fan of such depressing stories, but will give this a chance
says the guy writing a tragic ending.
What? 
You thought you were off the hook this easy?
I am happy you have chosen to give the plot a try.
I will try and keep it as balanced as possible.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyamytinypaintingsAroraN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.