Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 92

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
all that preceeds that instant that is what I believe...but as you said speculation...lol I dont want to be there any more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

yes I was talking about setting fire to the Rain...Exotic was also yours right?? you are right that feeling of numbness and emptyness is soo huge ...I felt disconnected for so long from everything. It is soo true it is all but a speculation...for me the realization is still missing...That is why I said intense pain is an analgesic...lol

Yes, Exotic is my work as well. Click on my siggie link if that interest youLOL keke for shameless advertising. It hurt because it mattered.
You do not have to take your life back, you simply have to find a way work around an event that stands true in your existence much like other happenings. Closure is difficult to come by. Keep looking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintingsAroraNSaiS.Nafisa.

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

all that preceeds that instant that is what I believe...but as you said speculation...lol I dont want to be there any more
I hope it is without sensation.
I hope there is no realization of the end.
I hope so many things.
Alas, I can only hope.

SaiS

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

yes I was talking about setting fire to the Rain...Exotic was also yours right?? you are right that feeling of numbness and emptyness is soo huge ...I felt disconnected for so long from everything. It is soo true it is all but a speculation...for me the realization is still missing...That is why I said intense pain is an analgesic...lol

Yes, Exotic is my work as well. Click on my siggie link if that interest youLOL keke for shameless advertising. It hurt because it mattered.
You do not have to take your life back, you simply have to find a way work around an event that stands true in your existence much like other happenings. Closure is difficult to come by. Keep looking.

I have bookmarked it so I am already following it. I like the way you write. your choice of words is beautiful, quite literary actually not a common thing these day ...closure but I am good with these small openings those keep me going...I fear closure as much as death itself...

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

I have bookmarked it so I am already following it. I like the way you write. your choice of words is beautiful, quite literary actually not a common thing these day ...closure but I am good with these small openings those keep me going...I fear closure as much as death itself...

I am flattered.
Thank you. 
You are a complex individual mytinypaintings, I like complex. Hope to engage in some captivating conversations over the course of this story.

Kind regards,
iiDona

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I am flattered.
Thank you. 
You are a complex individual mytinypaintings, I like complex. Hope to engage in some captivating conversations over the course of this story.

Kind regards,
iiDona

lol hope fully...
love
saumya

DonnaHarvey

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

What is an 'instant death' anyway? How long is an instant? Is it one second? Ten? The pain of those seconds must have been awful as her heart burst and her lungs collapsed and there was no air and no blood to her brain and only raw panic. What the hell is an instant? Nothing is instant.

-John Green, Looking for Alaska

Instant is this moment... and the kind of pain that you are talking about is sooo grave that it becomes the analgesic itself. It numbs all feelings, including the sensation of pain...extreme pain disconnects one from every thing including itself...That how one crosses that line. Thats how the instant is defined. Its duration is just that instant...no second no minutes just that instant sans any other sensation.

Having never had life ripped out of my body before, it's difficult to be certain that I won't feel the pain. I must confess however I have not researched the subject however you clearly have, the pain you describe is an analgesic where you don't feel it until you pass away, I really hope that's the case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintingsDonnaHarveySaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Having never had life ripped out of my body before, it's difficult to be certain that I won't feel the pain. I must confess however I have not researched the subject however you clearly have, the pain you describe is an analgesic where you don't feel it until you pass away, I really hope that's the case.
no one hasLOL atleast I hope so, since we are writing this. I am terrified of zombies.
me tooSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintingsAroraNSaiS.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.