Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 92

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Thanks for the PM DonaSmile
you are very welcome Vaani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 29)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

@iiDona: Nyc SS!!!!Smile
thank you

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DonnaHarvey

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

this ff is depressing, but it is ur best work. The medical info u gave, a middleclass person can't afford it. Suicide is better than dying like that

First of all, thank you. Where I live, we are fortunate enough to have universal health care. I am very grateful for having the privilege to seek medical help for the most minor of ailment. Unfortunately, a large part of the world does not enjoy the same benefits. Treatment is not an option when the skyrocketing prices do not promise a recovery. My opinion on euthanasia is irrelevant as far as the plot is concerned because my FF will target the journey not the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaSaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlz-rule

Thank you

SaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Okay, so the updates from here on out will not be a chronological order. In the progression of a disease, there are good days and there are bad days. Sometimes many bad ones in a row. Therefore in the spirit of maintaining balance . It will be one happy, one sad update. Does that make sense? 

Here is a quote from the times when Leukemia was incurable: 

So death by leukemia is now a local instead of an express. Same run, only a few more stops. But that's medicine, the art of prolonging disease.

-De Vries, P.; The Blood of the Lamb  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VsoujanyaSaiS

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Dear Stranger,

You may notice my writing becoming less polished by the chapter. This is me, venting out my frustration at the unfairness of this  world. I cannot fathom the rawness of my own emotion. I am bitter seeing the meaninglessness of life. Why should be left alone to face the implications of metaphysical ways when both my creator and my lover both have been taken away? How can I rest in peace knowing the randomness of my being could not help them? I have lost the ability to tell heal from hurt, smile from sadness and love from hate. What I feel does not matter and what matters, I cannot feel.

It was the day before the darkness took over. One of the worst days of his existence. Not because he was void of bodily function but because he was giving up. He had asked for a sip of orange juice, specifically instructed the nurse to squeeze fresh California oranges with extra pulp. I carried the tray to his bedside with a hint of happiness pasted on my face. He had forbidden me from seeing him since the day of the transplant; something about a grand visit once he was healthy. This would be his homecoming of sorts. I dreamed every night of this moment, how his luscious rosy cheeks would make my day.

"Madhubala, I am not dressed", Rishabh pointed to a sheet loosely draped below the waist.

I nodded and left the juice by the nightstand. He was slightly bloated, a pale blue marking the operated area. I did not question his cold neglect. I should not have come, I picked up pace to leave before I made another mistake. He must be furious at my immaturity. He must think of me as a chipper teenage-acting woman who turned a deaf ear to his warnings.

"Madhu, come in".

He had spotted me escaping his wrath.

"I asked for extra pulp. Fire the damn nurse".

"I am sorry".

"Why do you hand out apologies like grapes from a vine?"

I was scared of him, his  grudge against nature was bigger than mine would ever be.

"I"

"You father's kidney is doing just fine. Everything down there is A-OK. It's...why did you come here when I told you NOT to see me like this?"

"I missed you. You wouldn't pick up the phone, answer my emails".

"What are going to do when I die, huh?"

A flood of tears run down my face, something was  very wrong. He was pushing me away.

"Don't give me the saltwater, I have enough injected into my veins. Tell me, what do I look more handsome in, this jacket or that coat?"

I had hoped this was not his way of sugar coating the truth. I was genuinely happy seeing his blush red and pink in his white pant suit.

"I love you", his words came out of the blue. He was preparing for the news. "The reports are about my kidneys are excellent".

"There's something else", I added. He pushed me to a corner and screamed everything he held within.

"I do not deserve you".

This was the last I would see of him.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Chansizelja89svirenlathaauNian4lifevaani21sakura_mayurVsoujanyaarunsunita_gmar_art..Adeeba..Syed695tes_v1nehakaribaSaiS-SmexyGhost-deepak148todayzstarHdhd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.