Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 92

Page 1
Page   of 92
Page 3 Page 92

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I also fear death, the life being taken out of me part. I hope it's painless. 
refer to the comment above yours. answered a lot of my questions. then again, we never know until it is our turn.
I am not goth, I swearLOL

LOL I think like you said about instant death, no such thing when you are talking about loosing your life, each second must feel like an hour when you're struggling for breath and in pain. I think we all choose not to think about it because it's going to happen to us anyway no matter if we freak out or not. 

I suppose it's a decision we will have to make, if we have an opportunity to do so, to be high on something, alcohol or drugs something to lessen the pain, but if we believe in not drinking and drugs, then we will have to just face the pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21mytinypaintingsDonnaHarvey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I used to fear my death but since i lost some one very very precious I now fear losing loved ones. It is even impossible to write that word for them even in state of fear...waiting for your new FF I am certain it is going to be as good if not better than the rain one. Day Dreaming waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey.Nafisa.

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

What is an 'instant death' anyway? How long is an instant? Is it one second? Ten? The pain of those seconds must have been awful as her heart burst and her lungs collapsed and there was no air and no blood to her brain and only raw panic. What the hell is an instant? Nothing is instant.

-John Green, Looking for Alaska

Instant is this moment... and the kind of pain that you are talking about is sooo grave that it becomes the analgesic itself. It numbs all feelings, including the sensation of pain...extreme pain disconnects one from every thing including itself...That how one crosses that line. Thats how the instant is defined. Its duration is just that instant...no second no minutes just that instant sans any other sensation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey.Nafisa.

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

LOL I think like you said about instant death, no such thing when you are talking about loosing your life, each second must feel like an hour when you're struggling for breath and in pain. I think we all choose not to think about it because it's going to happen to us anyway no matter if we freak out or not. 

I suppose it's a decision we will have to make, if we have an opportunity to do so, to be high on something, alcohol or drugs something to lessen the pain, but if we believe in not drinking and drugs, then we will have to just face the pain.
losing, my pet peeve. (don't kill me, it is a temptation). Hmm, lifechoices go out the window when the end is near. That is besides the point. I agree with most of what you said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

I also fear death, the life being taken out of me part. I hope it's painless. 
refer to the comment above yours. answered a lot of my questions. then again, we never know until it is our turn.
I am not goth, I swearLOL

Nafs facing pain also gives a kind of high ...let me explain it in terms of life rather than death. when giving birth the more the pain the easier it is to bear it because it gives you a kind of high. A feeling of achievement. What an irony we talk about pain of death when it  is just the end all other pains but we hardly care about the pain of giving or comming to life equally painful.

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I used to fear my death but since i lost some one very very precious I now fear losing loved ones. It is even impossible to write that word for them even in state of fear...waiting for your new FF I am certain it is going to be as good if not better than the rain one. Day Dreaming waiting
Thank you.
Did you mean Set Fire to the Rain?
Suprisingly enough, I have not cried or had that kind of fear take over me seeing someone die (the kind of fear you feel when you know something bad is going to happen, did not occur). There was only numbness. The realization came much later, hours, days later. It is all speculation. You cannot say unless you have been there.

mytinypaintings

DonnaHarvey

IF-Sizzlerz

DonnaHarvey

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

Instant is this moment... and the kind of pain that you are talking about is sooo grave that it becomes the analgesic itself. It numbs all feelings, including the sensation of pain...extreme pain disconnects one from every thing including itself...That how one crosses that line. Thats how the instant is defined. Its duration is just that instant...no second no minutes just that instant sans any other sensation.
I have seen gasps for air, cries for help and descriptions of a light. I do not know if there is numbness but, from what I have heard, there does not seem to be. 

mytinypaintings

Goldie

mytinypaintings

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
yes I was talking about setting fire to the Rain...Exotic was also yours right?? you are right that feeling of numbness and emptyness is soo huge ...I felt disconnected for so long from everything. It is soo true it is all but a speculation...for me the realization is still missing...That is why I said intense pain is an analgesic...lol

DonnaHarvey

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.