Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey my generation Disney Channel was better! πŸ˜Š But I had a gameboy too! A blue one and my favorite game was Mario! I used carry that thing everywhere, although I had to share it with my sister πŸ˜‘ I think I gave to my little cousin once I was too bored with it don't remember. I HATE the video game gen!🀒 They need to play with real people and the real world, like go play tag outside geez,I did that all the time. Silly kids! πŸ˜†

New update soon yay! πŸ˜ƒ
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^heading out for midterm.
uhn!
I feel prepared.
How did that happen?
Hopefully it goes well.
Wish me luck :) 
If I am still happy after the exam, I will update. 
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: iiDona

^^heading out for midterm.

uhn!
I feel prepared.
How did that happen?
Hopefully it goes well.
Wish me luck :) 
If I am still happy after the exam, I will update. 

GOOD LUCK GIRL! I know you can do it! Kick some butt! πŸ˜Š
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

GOOD LUCK GIRL! I know you can do it! Kick some butt! πŸ˜Š

whatchu talkin about? it's almost 1am.πŸ˜† I was done with the midterm ages ago. Just worked on the two shot insteadπŸ˜› 
thank you anyways. I did kick butt.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: iiDona

whatchu talkin about? it's almost 1am.πŸ˜† I was done with the midterm ages ago. Just worked on the two shot insteadπŸ˜› 
thank you anyways. I did kick butt.πŸ˜ƒ

haha I meant to say I hope you kicked some butt, I don't know the time difference. πŸ˜› It was super late for me too, I don't really sleep anymore, its sad. But I'm home for the weekend, which explains why I haven't been really active on the forum from like friday. But I am glad you kicked some butt! Read you two shot which was awesome! 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

haha I meant to say I hope you kicked some butt, I don't know the time difference. πŸ˜› It was super late for me too, I don't really sleep anymore, its sad. But I'm home for the weekend, which explains why I haven't been really active on the forum from like friday. But I am glad you kicked some butt! Read you two shot which was awesome! 

I doubt there is any time difference. I follow eastern time. I checked & google says you do as well. πŸ˜† I might be coming to the US for a camping trip this week. IDK
I am staying near the Grand Canyon for a night; might even head out to Vegas later. Should be super funπŸ˜ƒ I love spring break
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
An Ode To You 
You went away.

How dare you?

I miss you.
I will never be the same way again.
I fought with you everyday you were alive because I loved you that much.

I am angry. So, angry with you. I can never forgive you for what you did to me and what you didn't do.

I was stupid and you knew that from day one.

Your whistling breath hurt my insides.

I wish I didn't hide it from you. You would have had the chance to reflect, look back and right some wrongs. I gave in to their wishes. I kept it from you. I blame myself every morning, every waking moment. How could I?

How could you?
You knew something was amiss. Don't lie. You asked me everyday. Why didn't I tell you? Why didn't you try harder asking? I hate myself for not knowing better. If I had ever read a book, I would have known. I wish I had never let you go. I wish you went in for that physical exam. I wish I had forced you to.

I hate you for taking a piece of my gut with you. I will never stop loving you. I miss so much. I want you back. Can I have you back? A tear drop gently sweeps down my cheek when I picture you gasping for breath. I left the room. Why?
I could have stayed. I am a coward. I love you.
Why was I not by your side that night? Why did I leave? You were two blocks away and I had to eat.
I am wrong. I am sorry. I miss you and I am wounded.
I deserve it, don't I?
I read Augustus Waters & I smile at Hazel Grace. You lived your joyous life but, you never shared my happiness. I am full of it and I want to tell you all about my day and my favourite game. How you fooled me into spilling out everything. How you saved that candy for me. How I was your snowflake. The one who would make you proud. I let you go too early.
You must hate me. Please don't, because I love you.
I did not have the courage to speak of your life when they called me out at your final service. I couldn't take my eyes off your beautiful suit and your lifeless body. That would be the last time I would see you sleep. They pushed you into an oven...I love you. Where are you? In the good place? Are you are happy there? I am sure you are. As long as the man upstairs has got a TV. I finished all the shows that we watched together. Even the ones that I claimed were a dark stain on the name of art. I watched them because I bet you want to know what happened to those ridiculous ladies of yours. I am a bit of a hipster now. But, you knew that. I think I am doing what I love. I don't have who I love with me.
Why did you leave me?
I will never get over you.

❀️Your favourite girl in the whole wide world minus a piece that you took away.

I will always love you. 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
A/N: I will not provide any context to the letter so, don't ask me for one. This is raw emotion & I see the loose ends. I will soon tie them together. Please DO NOT ask me to reveal anything other than the face value of the story because I cannot. Like I said before, the story is not in chronological order.

Thank you.

I hope you understand. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This song makes me cry with each listen, without a fail.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6uhgjg8ps[/YOUTUBE]
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Jasleen!!

What shall I say? I am speechless. It was so beautiful, so reflective, so real.

Despite death, there is so much life and positivity here.

Loved it to the core!!

Thank you for writing it.