SS: The Fault in Our Stars THE END - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by vmpy

amazing.just read da 4 chapters in one go.a v heart touching,emotional and impressive take on da longings,desires,miseriez and sufferings of a person with ca.im overwhelmed at going through this story.waiting desperately for next one.thanx a lot for pm.continue soon.

Thank you very much.
I am happy you got over your hesitation, if any, to read my writing on a topic that affects so many of us personally. I will continue Feb15th onwards. πŸ˜Š 
Stay tuned!

its really a v sensitive issue worth writing.i belong to a medical related family have heard much of such patients in dis story of urs u r not only portraying da feelings of da pt but da sufferings of da people related to them.
Originally posted by vmpy

its really a v sensitive issue worth writing.i belong to a medical related family have heard much of such patients in dis story of urs u r not only portraying da feelings of da pt but da sufferings of da people related to them.
fascinating! care to tell?(See bold)
I am happy you like my storytelling. Thank you.
heads up, leads are not saints raised on a pedestal above mere mortals. I will add some anti hero traits (See RK buying kidney).

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
well my mom and dad both r drs and half a dozen pf my other relatives.grey shades r necessary for balancing da personalities.
Dona are u a medical student?
Originally posted by vaani21

Dona are u a medical student?
nope
Originally posted by vaani21

Thanks for the PM Dona😊
you are very welcome Vaani
Originally posted by girlz-rule