Qubool Hai

India-Forums

I don't like Razia :'(

-ShwSha- IF-Rockerz
-ShwSha-
-ShwSha-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Wait wait, I know what you're thinking,

I know I stated the obvious and no one else likes her either  (and if you do, Beta I would get that checked out by a Psychiatrist there's something wrong up there)

But she just irks me beyond limits! 

To the point where felt the need to make a topic on it.

Like how cynical does one get!! Like her "not-so-evil-rather-idiotic-and-lonely-housewife-ish plans" are just plain FREAKIN STUPID! And yet she manages to cause damage and show herself as an evil character which just makes me want to flip a desk every time! Like how stupid do you have to be to get affected by Razia's crap! 

How!! The fact that she put her daughter and Ayaan in the same bed almost got them engaged! GAAHHH!!

Boy + Girl + CLOTHES ON + NOT A HAIR OUT OF PLACE + THE COVERS NEAT AS f**k somehow = Premarital Sex which somehow = ENGAGEMENT?

Because f**k logic!

My friends and I all end up on top of each other on the mornings after movie nights. If mamu jaan saw us he'd probably have a freakin HEART FAILURE? What was he gonna do get us ALL ENGAGED!! God!!! I'm sorry I know this is kinda late but I was rewatching episodes and RAZIA JUST ANNOYS THE f**k OUT ME!!!

This is literally me when I see Razia on screen:

She's so annoyingly idiotically evil and the fact that she gets away with her crap is just beyond me! God!! And like she has no standard just makes me cringe too but I guess that's expected with a villain but since I'm ranting thought I'd add that in might as well.

Sweet and Short Conclusion:

Razia is dying of sexual frustration which is making her do this. What she does is idiotic and WHY she does it is even more hopeless.

Shorter and Sweeter Conclusion:

I don't like her.

AND THERE I AM DONE WITH MY RANT. Lol sorry you had to read that.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEKsgian4lyfRhapsodyTAMANNA23numi12errahLifu18Krystal0016611ak-3308ph-iLoveKaran-WhenInRomesophie420-Racha--Yaz-GroverAddictspoorthi...Tanu...DreA_Oishi_shanakyasharan

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Your GIFS are so funny
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Such a cute post! And so funny!
-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Razia is disgusting to say the least Censored...I dont know where she gets all this audacity from...it is like she fears no one..not even MaamuJaan...I wonder why she has so much authority.

Till now her tricks only astonish me...BUT BUT BUT if one day she dares to plot against MY AsYa...I am gonna

Edited by -Racha- - 27 January 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6611ak-3308ph...Tanu...

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Lmaooo yes, I agree with all of this!

Do you have a Tumblr, by any chance? I feel like your rant would fit in well with the QH fandom there as well, lol!
6611ak-3308ph Goldie
6611ak-3308ph
6611ak-3308ph

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Funny post..!
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
She is idiotic evil, yeah for this stupid plan but Mamu and others are even stupid to believe itConfused..
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

Wait wait, I know what you're thinking,

I know I stated the obvious and no one else likes her either  (and if you do, Beta I would get that checked out by a Psychiatrist there's something wrong up there)

But she just irks me beyond limits! 

To the point where felt the need to make a topic on it.

Like how cynical does one get!! Like her "not-so-evil-rather-idiotic-and-lonely-housewife-ish plans" are just plain FREAKIN STUPID! And yet she manages to cause damage and show herself as an evil character which just makes me want to flip a desk every time! Like how stupid do you have to be to get affected by Razia's crap! 

How!! The fact that she put her daughter and Ayaan in the same bed almost got them engaged! GAAHHH!!

Boy + Girl + CLOTHES ON + NOT A HAIR OUT OF PLACE + THE COVERS NEAT AS f**k somehow = Premarital Sex which somehow = ENGAGEMENT?

Because f**k logic!

My friends and I all end up on top of each other on the mornings after movie nights. If mamu jaan saw us he'd probably have a freakin HEART FAILURE? What was he gonna do get us ALL ENGAGED!! God!!! I'm sorry I know this is kinda late but I was rewatching episodes and RAZIA JUST ANNOYS THE f**k OUT ME!!!

This is literally me when I see Razia on screen:

She's so annoyingly idiotically evil and the fact that she gets away with her crap is just beyond me! God!! And like she has no standard just makes me cringe too but I guess that's expected with a villain but since I'm ranting thought I'd add that in might as well.

Sweet and Short Conclusion:

Razia is dying of sexual frustration which is making her do this. What she does is idiotic and WHY she does it is even more hopeless.

Shorter and Sweeter Conclusion:

I don't like her.

AND THERE I AM DONE WITH MY RANT. Lol sorry you had to read that.

The bold sentance - LMAO!!!! I have to say, seeing her husband I hardly think that her sexual frustration is going to go any where, poor women no wonder she has to play these idiotic games to entertain herself, cause her husbands too busy scaring the shit out of the rest of the family to indulge her.

But jokes aside, yes that women infuriates me too!! Before this whole Humeira-Ayaan-Bed incident she just annoyed me but now I feel sick when I see her on-screen, like I literally want to vomit all over her face. I wonder if she's Humeira's real mother, because for the life of me I can't fathom what mother will do that to their daughter? 

And don't even get me started on rest of the families idiocy of believing her crap, I mean seriously it seems as Daadi and Ayaan are the only two that have sense in that family, they should say bye-bye to that mad house and go live with the smarter bunch of the Khan family. I mean for god sake, like you mentioned both Ayaan and Humeira had their clothes on, they both looked decent - they weren't even in a highly compromising position, but god the way they reacted --- I was like 'The f**k?' I wanted to slap each of them so badly, specially Rashid, his cowardice gets on my last nerves. 

Yes save to say I don't like her either - In fact, I loath her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

errah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index