Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

   

|~YuvReen AT#9~| Agar Tumhein Kuch Ho Jaata Toh? (Page 8)

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 83046

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I better sleep now...bbye naz and simidi
Gn sd tc cyaa Hug
Goodnight angelHug take care.. and please come online tomorrow. And come to the AT! Will be there of courseWink LOL
Will try...but not sure Tongue
Ok. goodnightHug sweet dreamsEmbarrassed and yuvreen + naz dreamsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

simidi Senior Member
simidi
simidi

Joined: 24 December 2012
Posts: 776

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by simidi

Originally posted by nazomel

13 posts more!!Dancing
no 12 moreLOL
no 11 moreLOL
no10 moreROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 83046

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simidi

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by simidi

Originally posted by nazomel

13 posts more!!Dancing
no 12 moreLOL
no 11 moreLOL
no10 moreROFL
ROFL
simidi Senior Member
simidi
simidi

Joined: 24 December 2012
Posts: 776

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I better sleep now...bbye naz and simidi
Gn sd tc cyaa Hug
Goodnight angelHug take care.. and please come online tomorrow. And come to the AT! Will be there of courseWink LOL
Will try...but not sure Tongue
Ok. goodnightHug sweet dreamsEmbarrassed and yuvreen + naz dreamsTongue
yes good night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13-Naz.Karam-

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 16346

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by simidi

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I'm sooo dead Star 
why?Confused
 
Because...because...because...u really wanna know ? Geek
But meWink telll mee...
Becauseee...I go mad when I stay late at night and don't feel sleepy...now who will bear me ? ROFL ROFL
I'll bear you!!! Go to sleep girl warna...Angry LOL
Goinggg Embarrassed Dnt scare me with ur angry face...u know u shouldn't scare poor innocent kids like me Embarrassed Wink LOL
I know but I like to scare such a kids like youAngry LOL
What do u mean by such kids like me ? Stern Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-

Anjalika13 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalika13
Anjalika13

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 16346

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I better sleep now...bbye naz and simidi
Gn sd tc cyaa Hug
Goodnight angelHug take care.. and please come online tomorrow. And come to the AT! Will be there of courseWink LOL
Will try...but not sure Tongue
Ok. goodnightHug sweet dreamsEmbarrassed and yuvreen + naz dreamsTongue
Kk byee gn Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naz.Karam-

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 83046

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by simidi

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I'm sooo dead Star 
why?Confused
 
Because...because...because...u really wanna know ? Geek
But meWink telll mee...
Becauseee...I go mad when I stay late at night and don't feel sleepy...now who will bear me ? ROFL ROFL
I'll bear you!!! Go to sleep girl warna...Angry LOL
Goinggg Embarrassed Dnt scare me with ur angry face...u know u shouldn't scare poor innocent kids like me Embarrassed Wink LOL
I know but I like to scare such a kids like youAngry LOL
What do u mean by such kids like me ? Stern Smile ROFL 
such a cute, sweet, angel,... kids like youEmbarrassed Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

-Naz.Karam- IF-Addictz
-Naz.Karam-
-Naz.Karam-

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 83046

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by Anjalika13

I better sleep now...bbye naz and simidi
Gn sd tc cyaa Hug
Goodnight angelHug take care.. and please come online tomorrow. And come to the AT! Will be there of courseWink LOL
Will try...but not sure Tongue
Ok. goodnightHug sweet dreamsEmbarrassed and yuvreen + naz dreamsTongue
Kk byee gn Hug
goodnightHug my little angelEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalika13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index