Dekha Ek Khwaab

Final and Last Warning!!!!!! - Page 3

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: candy08

we its also i little fault of youngster inhe bhi asa hot os parhna nahi chahiye but ager hum nahi likhe gay tu ye parhe gay bhi nahi aur parhne se phele kesay idea hoga kay ye os in kay parhnay wala nahi problem na anyways koi na koi solution nekal aaye ga😊

One more example for you Candy...socho ek family mein chote bache hain aur us ghar mein ek t.V hain toh us t.v mein maa baap kya bache ke saath har dam cartoon dekhengey!!!jo sacrifice maa baap nahi kar sakte woh India forums ke writers kyon karengay!!!

Bura dekhna parna sochna insaan dimaag mein hote hain...agar kisi bache ke dimag mein gutter parne ke icha hai toh woh India forum ke bahar vhi wo kar sakta hain...India forums ke writers bacho palne ki jimedari nahi lete I guesss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Killer..

Agree wid u Payel dii👏👏
I was arguing on the same thing for so long. If the 10 year old kids dont understand what they should read and what they shouldn't then we are not the ones to be blamed for that. Every writer writes at the beginning about their updates and in all hot stuffs its clearly written "Under 16 not allowed" . But still the younger ones read them, and then complain.😆 

And I am hurt that people listen to them...btw if  thereis sooo much problem with that then I think India forum should not entertain writing only...

As a writer I feel there is only two categories of writing-1.good 2.Bad...nothing in between
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eyecatchers

i'm just 11
and sometimes it annoy s me
But I'm a big fan of Dek
And I love all OS and FF
But pls kindly follow the rules if possible
I've never written any of my Os without following the rule

Lolz... if u love all OS/FF/SS .. then why r u complaining about them?? and if u have problem with any FF/OS, then just dont read it. No one is forcing u to read the hot stuffs r they? 
.Killer. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

And I am hurt that people listen to them...btw if  thereis sooo much problem with that then I think India forum should not entertain writing only...

As a writer I feel there is only two categories of writing-1.good 2.Bad...nothing in between

Jab padhne ya fir comment karne ki baari aatii hai. toh sab "more more" karte hai. Aur phir complain bhi karte hai.. waise bhi 10yrs above ke bachhon ko itna toh pata hi hona chahiye ki 16+ FFs unke liye nahi bana. Then why just they read it.
Being a writer myself, I too feel sorry for the other writers. Agar aisa hi chalta raha toh sab likhna hi chhor denge.
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay guys I think we should not chat/fight here.Its not a frustration thread...So stop fighting pliz...
panchaali thumbnail
Even the famous author J.K Rowling who got her fame for writing children classic like Harry Potter, has written an adult novel-The Casual Vacancy...

Won't some Harry Potter lover kids see the authore's name and ask their parents to buy Casual vacancy for them...so J.K Rowling should not write adult stuff...its the only conclusion!!!

Edited by panchaali - 11 years ago
.Killer. thumbnail
And why only about the I-F stuffs. Aren't books full of adult stuffs are sold in the markets? If those books are allowed then why not the FFs?
Agar bachhe woh books khareed kar nahi parte.. then they will also not read such FFs. Aur agar bachhe khud hi adult-suffs parhna chahe.. then no one can help it!
.Killer. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

okay guys I think we should not chat/fight here.Its not a frustration thread...So stop fighting pliz...

No one is frighting or chatting over here. The topic has been raised and we are expressing our debates on it. I hope atleast this much is allowed on IF
panchaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

We are not fighting we are discussing...

Fairy tale types story logon  ko pasand nahi...

Unko hot ff chahiye...

Take wo zada comment cvhi kar sake aur complain vhi...
.Killer. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panchaali

We are not fighting we are discussing...

Fairy tale types story logon  ko pasand nahi...

Unko hot ff chahiye...

Take wo zada comment cvhi kar sake aur complain vhi...

Exactly..
 I've tried all sorts of updates in my FF. There r emotional, funny, romantic and even hot updates. And believe me.. ek hot update ke baad humein sabse zyada LIKE aur comment mila. Everyone wants to read more. Even the ones who are complaining here today, have made comments asking for more such updates. Then who are the ones to be really blamed?