Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

New promo-Old Jodi's in NB5 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Whose performance you want to see?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [8.20%]
62 [33.88%]
4 [2.19%]
102 [55.74%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Ismaail

IF-Sizzlerz

Ismaail

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

where is hussain -tinaDisapprove

i loved them along with shaleen daljit

hussain and Tina could not participate as Tina has just a leg surgery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo-Old Jodi's in NB5 (Page 4)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

shaleen-daljeetDay Dreaming...i can remember that how i was mesmerized by their shadow dance on "bakuda tum bhi ho" and started supporting them...before that performance i even didn't know them...

aren't amir-sanjeeda coming?

Oh yes! I still remember them for the shadow dance. And when ever I see a shadow Dance I always remember about them.
No! Amir-Sanjeeda aren't coming.

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

aww one and only Hiten and Gauri!! They remain the most popular NB couple ever!! the frenzy they created with all the fasts fans kept, prayers & pujas that were done..and the beautiful reality of today they live in...they r just so perfect...Day Dreaming

many couple have come and gone but GHT's place has always been theirs onlyEmbarrassed

@Sonu - that was Shikha...hehe she indeed rocked with those 36,000 votes in 2005-6!!Star no mean feat, but lucky girl got her rewards she got to meet GHT many times!!

Yes! I agree GHT's place is always special and it cannot be replaced by anyone else. Many jodi's may still come but they can never reach upto GHT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtadeelaMagicLanternprincessunara

adeela

IF-Rockerz

adeela

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hiten gauri r the best couple the golden the unforgettable couple of tv .
no other couple touch my heart this way the do.
eagerly waiting for the episode to be aired.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtblitheMagicLantern

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Shaleen and daljit theey r good dancers i too like sachin and supriya but they  r also good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Shaleen and daljit theey r good dancers i too like sachin and supriya but they  r also good.

TEE-BEE ko nahi dekhna chori???LOL

fly_dog

IF-Dazzler

fly_dog

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Shaleen and Daljit...they dance so good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Oh Gauri-Hiten definitely. My Most most most favorite couple. I was so crazy about them back then and still is. Kutumb was the first TV show which became my obsession and I always wanted them to be together. Gauri is so classy and she is coming back after a long time. Just love them.

Want to see HT in better and more prominent roles than Ekta's secondhand roles. Ouch

No offense to them but I personally feel Shalin and Daljeet won not because they were great dancers but because they did not have much competition in that NB and were presented better than others and were lucky. Sachin-Supriya were good dancers  who deserved to win, For an older couple they presented a lot of variety of dances.

NB was so much better n interesting back then. This NB has the most boring couples without any chemistry that one feels like changing the channel after 5 minutes. Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtblitheFlawedshilrunprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.