Fan Fictions

FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 122

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
O dear O dear... Yeh kiya hai... I mean ... Two of my Fav jodies are together ... Koi aake mujhe sambhalo yaar... I m so-2 super excited yaar Plz continue it soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Dynamite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

velvetrose

Goldie

velvetrose

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
woow amazing update and gr8 concept ..if possible plzz pm me

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much..i mean dis means a lot to me!! thank u so much for encouragin me...il update 1 chapter per day... il try ma best to keep u guys entrtained... thanks a lot for ur suggestions...il keep that in mind!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dh19NSohi13

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
The title is so apt and I like the concept. Eagerly looking forward to the next part...the precap has got me all excited!! :)

Andy_Dynamite

anitasharma

Goldie

anitasharma

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thank for pm
waiting for next part

Andy_Dynamite

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
ROFL arhi first meet and fights started cant wait for that part
and awwwie rey's gonna save taani from falling
awesome update pls update soon
and thanks for the pm 

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
outstanding

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2: The First Impression!

Evening  7:00pm

Rehersal hall,Sharon receives a message: its Taani's.

Sh: oh crap! How could I forget!!! Gosh. Guys please kya koi mere saath station tak aa sakta hai. Meri gaadi kharab hui. And I have to reach there within 20 mins.

Rey: What happpend Sharon? Sab thik toh hai na??

Sh: meri friends ane wale hai lucknow se, wo almost pohochne wali hai.and I promised her that il receive them. Gosh main kaise bhul gayi, aaj hi maine gaadi nai layi and..

Rey: ok ok relax!! Il take u there.  Chalo'

Mumbai station:

Khushi:  (super excited tone)Aakhir Mumbai aa hi gaya!!! Taani kaha hai Sharon, phone karo use, itni bhid hai yaha, use kaise pata chalega hum kaha hai!!

Taani: haan,maine message kar diya use..wo raste pe hai.. bas pohochne wali hai. Aur khushi  ye Mumbai station hai ya khumb ka mela'.itne saare log'

They keep banging into people as they are carrying their bags  and people are pushing them.

Sharon and Rey Reaches the station and Sharon calls Taani.

Taani: hellow Sharon..kaha hai aap??? Kabse wait kar rahe hai apka.( people are pushing her and she cant even stand properly)

Sh: yea yea Tani main station pohonch gayi, where are you? I cnt'I cnt find you!hellow'.i cnt hear  u taani'hellow

Khu: Aare wo dekho Sharon, SHARONN'.yaha dekho'Sharon'

she  gets excited starts yellin, but its too noisy Sharon cant hear, Khushi holds Taani's hand and starts walking towards Sharon, Suddenly a group of people run towards them and push Taani,her leg hits her suitcase.. she loses her balance, closes her eyes' and bangs Rey who was standing next to Sharon.She was about to fall down when Rey holds her waist. Her eyes still tightly closed, he keeps staring at her for a moment.(look look hawa hawa, Taarey bg music)For a moment Rey is lost in the innocence on her face.  Taani opens her eyes and see's Rey! She feels uncomfortable and leaves him and stands properly! Rey also comes back to normal.

Sha: Taani..!! are you alright!

Khu: (to the group who banged them)dekh ke nai chal sakte kya!!! Ye train kaha bhagi jaa rahi hai! Insaan ko khuchal denge kya! Taani..tum thik toh ho na??

Sharon: m really sorry guys! Wo I really got busy and maine time nai dekha. And

Khu: (smiling)aare re..!!! koi baat nai,,..badi badi shehro mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai!!

(looks at Rey) dhanyawad, Taani ko girne se bachane k liye!! Waise humara nam Khushi hai..khushi kumari gupta..aur ye Taani..

Rey: Hieee'.m Rey!! He looks at Taani who is still a little embarrassed,

Sh: ok guys lets leave..(Rey helps them with the luggage and moves towards d car)

(in the car, on the way home)

Sh:  Rey, u guys must have met Taani'ye  Shyam jiju ki cousin hai.

Rey: (surpised) kya! Really?? aur hum kabhi mile nai..tum anjali di ki shaadi me thi kya?

Taani: nai wo.. main.. nai a payi thi. (khushi interrupts)

Khu: wo kya hai na, Taani k pariksha chal rahi thi. Isliye nai aa payi..isliye hum ab aye hai..Shayam bhaiya ko surprise dene k liye!!

They reach home. Sharon tells Rey to drop her home cause she doesn't have a car and shez getting late. So Khushi and Taani get down with the bags and Rey goes with Sharon.

Khushi rings the bell' meanwhile taani is struggling with the luggage.

Arnav was sittin in the sitting room with his laptop. Servant ramu was going to open the door'wen Arnav interupts "main darwaza kholunga, m sure its Rey.  Raat k 8 baje!! Pura din bahar rehta hai.Nani pareshan ho gayi thi. Its not good for her health, Aaj baat karna padega!"

He opens d door.and doesn't see whoz it, opens and turns

Khushi was about to say wen Arnav interrupts: '' andar ane ki koi zarurat nai hai!!'' (khushi and Taani look at each other , khushi with her mouth open and Taani all tensed) Tumhari wajah se naani pareshan hoti hai, ye sab aur nai chalega. Tum jaha se aye ho..go back..wahi raho!!"

Khushi surprised and taani all tensed wen khushi interrupts

khu: heyy Devi maiyya!! Mumbai k logo ko hua kya hai!! (Arnav was shocked to hear a girls voice and turns, khushi still continues) mehmano se koi aise baat karta hai kya!! (taani tries to stop khushi) nai Taani ek min'.hum baat kar rahi hai na!!koun hai aap?? Aur apki himmat kaise hui humko lucknow wapus jane ko kehne k liye!!! Hum itni durr se aye hai.. na chai manga, andar ane k liye tak nai kaha aur aap..

Arn: excuse me!! Will u just stop yellin!! And behave urself!! And who are you?? Lucknow se? Dekho hum kisi lucknow k logo ko nai jante!

Taani: wo actually hum..

Arnv: oh please.. abi u dnt start again. (khushi pulls Taani behind)

Khu: aare itne batimiz hai aap! Ladkiyo se koi aise baat karta hai?? Maafi mangye inse'

Arnv: maafi'?? wht the'. Watchman'. Inhe andar kisne aane diya' watchman'

Hearin all the noise Anjali and Shyam comes ;

Shyam: kya hua saley sahab ,yaha koun hai..(he see's Taani, he feels happy and smiles)Aare Taani aap!!

Taani: shyam bhai!!! He hugs Taani'

Shyam: aare  ye humari behen hai, Taani, Taani apne hume bataya kyu nai ki aap ane wali hai yaha! Hum khud aate apko lene!

Taa: agar batate toh apko yu surprise thodi kar pate!! Waise ye khushi hai, meri sabse achi dost!!

Anj: (smilingly)aare sab bahar kyu khade hai..andar toh ayeye'Ramu kaka inka saman andar layiye na please.

Taani walks in with Shyam , followed by Khushi who stares at Arnav as entering.(bg music: Arnav's tune)

Both stare at each other angrily.

Precap:

Rey walkin towards the girls room '' naye mehman ka swagat, prankster rey ke style mein karne ka toh mauka hi nai mila!! Lucknow ki desi girls'welcome to Raizada house!! ''Rey gives a smirky smile!! With a mega plan in his mind!!

At breakfast

Khu to arnav : nai humne kaha na, aap chodiye'ye humari hai (and she pulls d cup and all the tea spills on Arnav. Anjali closes her eyes.. Nani and Taani all tensed, Rey trying very hard to control his laughter, and Khushi with her mouth open not knowin how to react)

Edited by AndyTaarey - 29 January 2013 at 12:00am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nishmalavrinda-fanzaryabnaqvisiddhilovesamarj_krishBARUNILU_Arshissruthi-Parveen-diyadawda13priyajain_frndDreamer23Mohini_JugranBubblie1490taareylover14arina23nithi_newlifesonakshiguptaadi.cutiepie.Obliviate.dh19AbiLuvsArshiredroses123premlatashahztaarey_vrimarShubh007NSohi13.Wanderer.raddhinits_viratholicchand91.StarDust.PreciousHeartSahiba_doll..dinu.....Natasha...patie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top