Fan Fictions

FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 122

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonakshigupta

Hey gr8 updates...n thnx 4 d pms :)
most welcome dear...m glad u liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonakshigupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubblie1490

"Ek silent killer toh dusri Action thriller!!!"
 LOL HILARIOUSSS...
LOL thank u so much for commenting...u were a silent reader...m so happy u commented also today!! God bless ya...

Bubblie1490

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh19

part 4& 5 both is awesome.
just loved Arnav's reaction on khushi
and loved rey's prank...
khushi and taani both are different from each other but loved there bond.

pls. do pm me and do update soon.
M glad u liked it. Thank u so much... yes i will definately pm u wen i update!!!

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DIV_ARHI_TAAREY

god i just can't blv...arshi and taarey together in this story...loved it yaar...plz plz plz update soon...n pm me plz Tongue
I love both the couple so thot of gtn thm in one ff... yea i will definately pm u wen i update!!!Smile

PreciousHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

PreciousHeart

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
OMG last three parts I missed Shocked ! Was damn busy ! Really sorry !
OMG what updates the story is moving on awesome n fab ! TaaRey hmm interesting n does taani know how to dance?loving REY's prank OMG ROFL poor khushi n taani! N ArShi hayyyeROFL bechare !
The story is fab ! Do continue fast!

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Chapter 6: Brother bond.

Khushi opens the door…. The room be's spick and span. Everything in its proper place. On the wall there be's a pic of Nani, Arnav and Anjali, where obviously Arnav was not smiling. And next to it a pic with Rey,Arnav and Anjali In it,  in wich Rey and Anjali are tickling Arnav and hez laughing.

Khushi to herself: Ye lo. Photo mein bhi hasne ki liye Khadus ko gudgudi karni padi!! Photo mein toh muskura sakte hai, par nai, khadus kahe ke! Khair hume kounsa inke saath apni shaadi ki photo khichani hai jo inta dekh rahe hai!! Hum ye khat rakhne aye hai..par kaha rakhe? Yaha… bistar pe…(she moves the pillow and keeps it there, looks at it and frowns)nahi.. acha nai lag raha… yaha..iss sofa k takye ke pass rakhti hu (keeps it, then moves the other pillow) nahi….yaha khat dikh hi nai rahi… (removes it and keeps shifting the places and messes things on the table,the vase falls down,but she ignores it and is not able to deciede where to keep it)

Scene shift : living room

Taani was walking down the stairs when she see's Aranv walking in

Taa: oh no!!! Aranv ji… ye toh upar aa rahe hai, (looks at the room's door, and then at Arnav,starts  sweating out f nervousness) Khushi….nahi… hum keh rahe the..gadbad hogi..humne  Khushi ko rokna chaiya tha..Ab inhe kaise rokhu…  (arnav reaches closer and passes Taani,ignoring her) aare..ye toh kamre me hi jaa rahe hai…  (runs behind him, yells) Arnav ji rukhiye..

Arnv: (stops and turns )what!!(gives her his corporate look)

taa: (not knowing what to say) ha??wo..room mein mat jayiye

Scene shifts: Arnav's Room

Khushi finally decieded and kept the letter in his laptop bag. khu: Haan… ye laptop rakhne jayenge, tab dekh lenge.. haan..( smiles and was about to leave when she see's some beautiful roses in the garden and a pool besides his room, super excited tone)aare waah…bagicha!!! Aur wo bhi gulab???

Scene Shift: Outside Arnav's room

Arnav to Taani: seriously!! Meri file andar hai, toh main room mein jaunga..and..and tum muje bologi.. tumhari dost to Psycho hai hi, uske saath rehke tum bhi uski jaise harkate kyu kar rahi ho!

Taa: Psycho?? Aap…aap…unhe psycho nai keh sakte.. aur room mein bhi nai jaa sakte..(swallowing her saliva)

Arnv: really??? (and turns and enters the room, Taani shuts her eyes )

As he enters he see's his room is all messed, gets furious… looks at his messed up bed, and table and sofa and feels irritated. And turns and see's khushi in his garden who was about to pluck a rose

Arn: DON'T YOU DARE!!!!

Khu: (who was smiling, hears the voice and gets all nervous and opens her eyes wide and turns) Aap???

Arnv: tum yaha kya kar rahi ho!!! Aur ye mera room… (looks at the mess) ye sab tumne, what the… have you lost it.?(walks near the pool)

Khu: nahi wo.. aap..kab aye?? Aap toh…office

Arn: yea right!! Toh tum chupke mere room me ayi.. whats wrog with you, jabse ayi ho ek se ek ajeeb harkate.. tumse ajeeb ladki maine aaj tak nai dekha… aur wo Taani.. wo isliye muje rokh rahi thi.. koi silly sa plan banaya honge dono ne..tumne hi koi faltu sa idea diya hoga..tum toh ajeeb ho hi. Ab use bhi bewakoof banao..

Khu: Khabardar jo Taani ko kuch kaha.. aur aap hume ajeeb keh rahe?? Khud ko dekhiye pehle… photo mein bhi hasne k liye jise gudgudi karni padi usse ajeeb cheez kya ho sakti hai..dekhiye… (and in full speed walks to show the pic ,and she slips due to water on the ground and falls on arnav,Arnav  loses his balance and falls on the floor and Khushi over him, her hands on his chest and his hands holding her waist , Bg music Rabba ve, her duppata goes on his face, for a moment stuck ,slowly she takes the duppata from his face and stares at him )

Scene shifts

Taani all freezed outside Arnav's room. She turns and see's Rey coming with his back facing her, with headphones on doing moon walk (taani smiles forgetting all her worries) Rey then does cartwheel and directly lands on his one knee with his head low infront of Taani.. (bg music Taarey's )lifts up his head and see's her smiling at him and he cant help but smile back, both remains still (Look look Hawa hawa,)

Scene Shifts: Arnavs room

Khushi finally moves and gets up… gives her hand forward for arnav to stand, Arnav looks at her hand angrily and stands on his own without taking her help.(bg music changes from rabba ve to Arnav's bg music) They both stare at each other for a moment and Khushi leaves the room. Outside she see's Rey who is still on his knees infront of Taani.

Khu: Acha..toh kal hume bewakoof banake ab Taani k samne aise masum ban rahe hai??

Rey and Taani startled and Rey stands up.

Khu to Rey: Apko toh hum chodenge nai, Pata nai kyu Taani apki tarafdari karti hai, par humara naam bhi Khushi Kumari Gupta hai, Lucknow ke bacche bacche humse darte hai. (Khushi walks towards Taani holds her hand and drags her )

Rey keeps staring at Taani as she goes.

Rey: woooaaahhh….!!!! Ms.Lucknow express…

Khushi ignores him and walks out. Rey walks in Arnav's room

Rey:  (See's all the mess..) yaha kya hua!!!

Arnv: I don't know, ye Khushi kumari Gupta, don't know whats wrong with her… Jab dekho..(closes his eyes and stops, takes a deep breathe and continues) well, forget that, tum yaha ? kya hua?

Rey:  (smiles) yeah..wo 2 din baad humara dance fest finale hai! And..

Arv: aur tum chahte ho ki main waha aau.. (smiles)

Rey: (he gives a broad smile and nodes his head saying yes)

Arv: ofcourse aunga… kyunki ye jitna tumhare liye bohot zaruri ha..uske paiso ko tum apne savings me rakhoge aur tum aur Swayam apna dance academy kholonge!bohot baar bata chuke ho!! But Rey, Itna struggle kyu? Main maddat kar leta hoon. Big deal Rey, ye sab kuch tum sab k liye hi toh kamaya hai.

Rey: I know bhai! But.. but bhai main khud se karna chahta hoon. I know bhai aap humare liye sab kuch karte hai but, main aap jaise banna chahta hoon. You're my inspiration bhai. Apne jab business start kia tha tab apne bhi toh aise struggle kia tha na. wo bhi akele!! Aur aaj dekhiye! Aap itne bade business man hai. Log kitni izzat karte hai apki. Main bhi waise izzat kamana chahta hu bhai. Apne kabhi give up nai kia, kabhi haar nai mani. Main bhi nai manuga… bohot mehnat karunga.

Arnv: (gives a proud smile and touches Rey's cheek) harkate baccho se, aur baatein bado jaisi..ye kounsa naya drama sikh k aya tu ha!!

Rey smiles ,gives Arnav a hug, they break the hug.

Arnv: Swayam k saath reh ke tu bhi life ko seriously le raha hai?? Thank god kisine toh sudhara tujhe, bigaad k rakh diya Di aur Nani ne tumhe.

Anjali: humne??

Precap

Living room

Khushi: nai Anjali di.. wo..(looks at Rey and gets a brilliant idea ) Nahi nahi..Aap kyu Anjali di?? Rey hain na! wo humare room mein so jayenge.

Rey: Kya!!

Scene 2

Rey in girls room

Rey smiles.. Taani ko sab kuch pata ha, phir bhi usne Anjali di ya kisiko nai bataya, kyu?

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanzaryabnaqvisiddhilovesamarAfshan9diyadawda13Bubblie1490-Parveen-Dreamer23geshiga54ssruthiarina23sonakshiguptaArchi_Tarreytaareylover14Rabertmona.Obliviate.taarey_vrimarshahzShivTRSSzoharocksAbiLuvsArshiredroses123premlataadi.cutiepiedesigirl_VDraddhi.StarDust.chand91ajavedPreciousHeartSahiba_doll..dinu.....Natasha....CuteKittyCat.

.StarDust.

IF-Sizzlerz

.StarDust.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Unres...

Loved it a lot... Arshi...aww..Embarrassed..
I am badly missing Rabba ve bg. tune!Cry

Lol..LOL.. Rabba ve turned to Arnav b. tune...

Then Taarey...Embarrassed

Rey on knee and Taani smiling.. LLHH!Embarrassed

Awesome...

Presentation is too good..

Precap: Rey girls ke room me..LOL wobhi without AC...ROFL ROFL

Rey thinking abt Taani...Embarrassed

Update soon!

Pm me!Big smile

Edited by Curvmars - 02 February 2013 at 12:13am

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Wow. What a fab update. Update se jyada mujhe precap acha lag raha he.
Rey aur Taani ek kamre me and khuhi kabab me haddi
Taarey scene was very short. But Arhi was fab.
Keep PMing me and keep writing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top