Fan Fictions

FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 122

Annuan16

Annuan16

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
You are amazing writer loved it   ...everything was perfect ...there was emoctions,romance,hats off to you...i cried a lot in brw by reading your ff amazinggg is the one word for this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Dynamite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Pehli baar Mohobbat ki hai (Arshi & Taarey)<3 (Page 121)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sivatharshini

lovely !!! Day Dreaming
m glad u liked it...God bless u!

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipi_taarey

Wow...great ff dear...loved it...
thank u so much dear!! 

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annuan16

You are amazing writer loved it   ...everything was perfect ...there was emoctions,romance,hats off to you...i cried a lot in brw by reading your ff amazinggg is the one word for this

Smile m so sorry for making u cry...!! 
I never thought ppl would like ma FF...bt m happy u guys did.. Got a lot f encouragmnt from ma frnz n readers on dis FF,,,, so i cud write better!! 
Thanks for readin ma FF dear; God bless u!Smile

..gone..

Goldie

..gone..

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I've read it almost 15 times by now..still it creates magic! missing this FF! You are just awesome yaar!..Didn't get time to check Rab ... jodi ..but will check it out soon!Tongue

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Di Sorry...Reallly u know what I used to read this story when my preboards were gng on My Mom's Cell...and This Stry was a saviour as I used to get frustrate after my exmas and can't get to open Pc But in night i used to come on iF and Read Coments on my Stry one Day I clicked it From the Fan Fiction Column And without reading Writers name I just started reading it...And I just read it day b day and Really loved it I used to come then & See if next part is updated or not I always wish to cmnt & tell u how beautiful and superb this stry is but That Stupid Cell It nevers login me smtimes it does but after 10 tries...Now Coming to The Stry I loved each bit of it...When It Strted I always think aage kya hoga At sm points it was unpredictable like i thought that khushi will nvr like rey and Taani will never cm t know what rey's reason of ignoring her...but it happened...and I love the sngs...Chahe woh Main koi aisa geet gau...Ya Jaane kyu...Kya picturisation thi amazing...amazing...And loved when Rey ke dreams pure hue...And loved Jealousy part The Most Woh Vicky wala...Schi loved it...and when I Came to know ki khtm hogya hai...I really felt what yaar aise kaise kr skte hai...But now I am so Haapppyyy ki u r continuing with season tooo so guddd...now I'll Really promise that I'll comment on the upcoming season whenever i'll read it and on Rab NE Bana Di Jodi too as I have done that to The stry tooo...And I used to read it on Mob Again in Boards Chalo Uss stry ki baat ussi ki post par Bye...and Do Reply Ki Aap naraz to nhi honaaa

Andy_Dynamite

Andy_Dynamite

IF-Dazzler

Andy_Dynamite

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyajain_frnd

Di Sorry...Reallly u know what I used to read this story when my preboards were gng on My Mom's Cell...and This Stry was a saviour as I used to get frustrate after my exmas and can't get to open Pc But in night i used to come on iF and Read Coments on my Stry one Day I clicked it From the Fan Fiction Column And without reading Writers name I just started reading it...And I just read it day b day and Really loved it I used to come then & See if next part is updated or not I always wish to cmnt & tell u how beautiful and superb this stry is but That Stupid Cell It nevers login me smtimes it does but after 10 tries...Now Coming to The Stry I loved each bit of it...When It Strted I always think aage kya hoga At sm points it was unpredictable like i thought that khushi will nvr like rey and Taani will never cm t know what rey's reason of ignoring her...but it happened...and I love the sngs...Chahe woh Main koi aisa geet gau...Ya Jaane kyu...Kya picturisation thi amazing...amazing...And loved when Rey ke dreams pure hue...And loved Jealousy part The Most Woh Vicky wala...Schi loved it...and when I Came to know ki khtm hogya hai...I really felt what yaar aise kaise kr skte hai...But now I am so Haapppyyy ki u r continuing with season tooo so guddd...now I'll Really promise that I'll comment on the upcoming season whenever i'll read it and on Rab NE Bana Di Jodi too as I have done that to The stry tooo...And I used to read it on Mob Again in Boards Chalo Uss stry ki baat ussi ki post par Bye...and Do Reply Ki Aap naraz to nhi honaaa
no ways dear!! m nt angry at all...upar se m glad tht u usd 2 read ma FF... n d best part is dt u liked it... m so happy...u made ma day dear...thnx for makin an effort n commentin. it really encouraged me 2 write more... God bless u dear!Smile m happy u liked d songs!! yea i strted off with d second season nw... hope u will like dt one too...Smile

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd

priyajain_frnd

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndyTaarey

Originally posted by priyajain_frnd

no ways dear!! m nt angry at all...upar se m glad tht u usd 2 read ma FF... n d best part is dt u liked it... m so happy...u made ma day dear...thnx for makin an effort n commentin. it really encouraged me 2 write more... God bless u dear!Smile m happy u liked d songs!! yea i strted off with d second season nw... hope u will like dt one too...Smile

Oh Thank God...That u r not at all Angry and Ur always welcome Di...And Yes I'll surely like season too...As I am loving its concept already...i don't know u Knw that or not I am gna be ur biggest fan of stories and Main Itni itni excited hu ki apni stry ko bhi bhul chuki hu..which is worth i can say...

Andy_Dynamite

Post Reply New Post

Go to top