Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
It was revealed today on the Official FB & Twitter a/c's Of MTV Roadies that Suchit Vikram Singh (Roadies 8) will be the first member of Raghu's ex-roadies team.
The team will consist of 8 members which will go against Rannvijay's 8 new Roadies this season.
Team Raghu :-
1) Suchit Vikram Singh (Roadies 8)
2) Mohit Saggar (Roadies 8)
3) Avtar Nishchal (Roadies 8)
4) Palak (Roadies 6)
5) Roop Bhinder (Roadies 6)

6) Roopali (Roadies 4)

7) Diyali Chauhan (Roadies 9)

8) Anirudh Sharma (Roadies 9)

Edited by D3_4life - 16 February 2013 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monica..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghu's ex-roadies team" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
omg suchit?yeee:d such a nice guy he is..and who else?

Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

omg suchit?yeee:d such a nice guy he is..and who else?

only 1 has been revealed so far.

Monica..

Goldie

Monica..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Suchit..wow
i dun knw abt oder mates of raghu's team bt suchit wil be a tough competition...

Sharif.Badmaash

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
wao i like suchit 

Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
2nd Member of Team Raghu announced and it is MOHIT SAGGAR the runner up of Roadies 8.

shri kannan

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
http://www.kolkatabengalinfo.com/2013/01/raghu-team-in-roadies-x-2013-roadies-10.html

These are the roadies who are expected to be in raghu's team
Nihal,roopali,anmol,avtar (raghu will be a big looser if he will select him for his team),renee,kanak,anirudh,palak,diyali,mohit,dev,tamanna,suchit,pooja,roop,shambhavi
8 contestants from these 16 will be in raghu's team
This post was posted earlier so i think its not fake as 2 contestants suchit and mohit have already been announced selected.. I sooo want tamanna to be selected, although i hated palak and dev but they will be fun to watch pooja and shambhavi have already became the celebrity so i dnt knw if they will wnt to play again...  i liked roop also but this avtar and kanak oh i soo hate them if raghu wnts to win he should definitely not select avtar and dev, and kanak was enough alone to flop roadies 9 please dnt brng him back

Sharif.Badmaash

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshadcoolest

http://www.kolkatabengalinfo.com/2013/01/raghu-team-in-roadies-x-2013-roadies-10.html

These are the roadies who are expected to be in raghu's team
Nihal,roopali,anmol,avtar (raghu will be a big looser if he will select him for his team),renee,kanak,anirudh,palak,diyali,mohit,dev,tamanna,suchit,pooja,roop,shambhavi
8 contestants from these 16 will be in raghu's team
This post was posted earlier so i think its not fake as 2 contestants suchit and mohit have already been announced selected.. I sooo want tamanna to be selected, although i hated palak and dev but they will be fun to watch pooja and shambhavi have already became the celebrity so i dnt knw if they will wnt to play again... i liked roop also but this avtar and kanak oh i soo hate them if raghu wnts to win he should definitely not select avtar and dev, and kanak was enough alone to flop roadies 9 please dnt brng him back

i want Tammy, Shambhavi, Palak (although i hated her in R6) Kanak, Roopali & Roop as remaining 6 members.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top