Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
what do you mean by Ayan- Humeira 'family moments'?

anyway coming to the topic, I like to watch only Najma's scenes (be it with anyone) apart from Asad- Zoya's. Also i like when Shireen talks like a bimbo. She is quite adorable and though i disliked her initially, i do like her now.
I just hate the maha drama that is created whenever the dilshaad-rashid-shireen triangle track is overplayed. Then i completely lose interest. Dont like Ayan or Humeira scenes either.
I like to watch Dilshad and Asad scenes as well.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QHian -B Frank. U Like That??? (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thanks guys

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nits_viratholic

Originally posted by anoo67

well, i find the rashid household very tiresome.in gujarati we have a word kaklaat.which means crying and making tamasha, which this house is filled with.also it is a very dysfunctional family, where the mother and father do not speak up for their children.and worst of all is that they look very uncouth compared to asads family.their dressing is also very flashy whereas asads family is very classily dressed.in short, i dont really enjoy the scenes featuring the rashid household. and last but not the least ayaans hairsttyle looks unhygeinic.ugh!

hey u gujju?? Seriously..dey r lyk a mesy bunch of ppl..mane pan nathi gamta..ayaan vaad toh yuckkk
                                                                                                                                                   yup, totally gujju, and proud to be one.Tongue

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I love Asad and his Mom's convo, Asad n his tamatar's convo, Asad n Ayaan's bonding.. Shireen is lovable... AsYa want them all time but rest kinda boring

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I am okay..just okay with a bit of Ayaan , Humeira and Nikhat scenes. But not too much. I personally dislike all the Mamujaan scenes..they are boring for me.

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

FOR A LITTLE WHILE IN EACH EPI IS FINE...

jazmeen

IF-Dazzler

jazmeen

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
The only thing i like in qabool hai is Asad of course coz of KSG den surabhi dilshadd and najma and their sweet house
other den that i cant tell u how irriting is that other family
i cant watch qabool hai on tv coz i cant bare dem
so i farward their scenes 
my dad doesnt watch qabool hai as i always make him change the channel wheneva those stupid poeple come
nothing against actors buh jus cant stand deir downmarket behavious and also don like their charachters man

Edited by jazmeen - 28 January 2013 at 10:06pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.