Page 5 Page 6

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIRMANbest

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by -Racha-

Hmmm as characters I like only: Huemira, Ayaan, Nikhat and Shirin...the other characters annoy me

now about the moments..if it includes one of these characters and it is less than 5 minutes every episdoe I dont mind ;)

Ofcourse I would love for the episode to be full AsYA...but that would be ridiculous...One of the reasons I love Qubool hai is that the writers are not basing their story on the leads only...they are balancing it with sub plots of other chracters to create different tracks...so Conclusion: I dont mind their moments as long as they are moving the story ahead...if it is just the kids playing and hanging around then please show us AsYA instead lol

i WANT FULLL 5 MONTHS OF NON STOP ASYA 

LOL
Sirf paanch mahine??
Why not 6 months?? EmbarrassedLOL

MERA BASS CHALE TOH 5 KYA 5000 MAHINE ASYA CHALE NONSTOP
PERIOD Embarrassed Big smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmeen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QHian -B Frank. U Like That??? (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
no i don't like ayaan and his family non stop drama,i enjoy watching asad family scenes
only asya for 20 min,wow!!!Day Dreamingthat will be great
know that its not possible but at least for 1 episode only asad family scenes i need

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanajazmeen

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i love KSG and that's the reason i love QH

jazmeen

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
LOL i dont have prob with Ayan side family if there is something to watch but their repeatative dialogues bores me .. if some drama i get from there then i dont have prob ... When i started to watch the show siblings bonding i loved the most and i still does bt ya asya winning my heart slowly and steadily but still i love siblings bonding the most thats the unique thing in the show 

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Liking the family as such as I have recently started watching the show

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
okay frankly...rashid & family scene are okay-ish when it comes to siblings' scenes & shireen (i love her)...BUT i dont like razia & mamujaan scenes Dead

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I like Shireen and Raziya, but I do not feel there is much growth in this storyline - the characters are not that interesting and as one viewer said, it is very repitetive. The girls really do not do much. I would have prefered something more interesting...like Nikhat getting married and Imran turning into a jerk, one of the girls wanting to be dancer (and was that not planned) and sneaking out to dance..

Even Huaimra is not doing much these days...plus she does not suit Ayaan in that she is too short...the girl is very pretty, a good actress but her height (and even when she wears heels), does not work in a favor. 

Overall, I truthfully watch the show for Asad and Zoya scenes - I cannot get enough of them. 

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I completely dislike Ayaan-Humera momemts. I love Ayaan n Asad scenes but not Ayaan n Humera. Apart from Asya I love tamatar,Dilshad n Shireen n no one else. If I had the authority then the epi would hav contained 10-15 mins of Asya n 5-7 mins of others.
Truthfully I watch the show 4 Asya n in Asya also 2 an extent only 4 Asad coz I m in love with him.

Edited by maana - 28 January 2013 at 2:48am

jazmeen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.