Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
well i like zingo hotties except nuzzat... i like shireen's dialogues too (the funny ones ofcourse ) Wacko and i love tamatar , dilshad , Zoya convos 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QHian -B Frank. U Like That??? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
AsYa are just amazing ...
Then I love the bond shared by the all the siblings ... They are there for each other whenever in need :)
Mamu and Mumani are way too annoying :/

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
well, i find the rashid household very tiresome.in gujarati we have a word kaklaat.which means crying and making tamasha, which this house is filled with.also it is a very dysfunctional family, where the mother and father do not speak up for their children.and worst of all is that they look very uncouth compared to asads family.their dressing is also very flashy whereas asads family is very classily dressed.in short, i dont really enjoy the scenes featuring the rashid household. and last but not the least ayaans hairsttyle looks unhygeinic.ugh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Look..if u want me to be frank den I dnt hav problem...bt but...but...jst 5 mins. Max...like we have 30 mins. Of the show...usme 10 toh ads main hi chali jaati hai...and baaki ki 20 mins. Main se dey show 15 mins. Of Ayaan family...damn...its abt ASYA nt ayaan-humeira...instead of dey being side characters asya and asad family r shown as if dey r nt as mch important...and seriously dey hav been dng dis from last 2 weels..getting on my nerves...

Laila2009

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo67

well, i find the rashid household very tiresome.in gujarati we have a word kaklaat.which means crying and making tamasha, which this house is filled with.also it is a very dysfunctional family, where the mother and father do not speak up for their children.and worst of all is that they look very uncouth compared to asads family.their dressing is also very flashy whereas asads family is very classily dressed.in short, i dont really enjoy the scenes featuring the rashid household. and last but not the least ayaans hairsttyle looks unhygeinic.ugh!

hey u gujju?? Seriously..dey r lyk a mesy bunch of ppl..mane pan nathi gamta..ayaan vaad toh yuckkk

anoo67

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
agree...

-krrish-

IF-Dazzler

-krrish-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i like shireeen and her innocence that annoy razia...
shireens character sketch is superb she is so soft by heart but innocent...she made me love her when she whole heartedly cooked something for Asad when he was in d hospitalClapClap...

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by -Racha-

Hmmm as characters I like only: Huemira, Ayaan, Nikhat and Shirin...the other characters annoy me

now about the moments..if it includes one of these characters and it is less than 5 minutes every episdoe I dont mind ;)

Ofcourse I would love for the episode to be full AsYA...but that would be ridiculous...One of the reasons I love Qubool hai is that the writers are not basing their story on the leads only...they are balancing it with sub plots of other chracters to create different tracks...so Conclusion: I dont mind their moments as long as they are moving the story ahead...if it is just the kids playing and hanging around then please show us AsYA instead lol

i WANT FULLL 5 MONTHS OF NON STOP ASYA 

LOL
Sirf paanch mahine??
Why not 6 months?? EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009MisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.