Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i watch it for Asya..its my one and  only motivationSmile

apart fromm the leads, najma is my fav character on the show!!cute tamatar!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QHian -B Frank. U Like That??? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I agree ...their scenes can be really boring !!

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hey nice topic
i like zingo hotties scenes and some of shireeen also i can tolerate them 5 min but now the story line is really interesting so there scenes are ok for me

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by -Racha-

Hmmm as characters I like only: Huemira, Ayaan, Nikhat and Shirin...the other characters annoy me

now about the moments..if it includes one of these characters and it is less than 5 minutes every episdoe I dont mind ;)

Ofcourse I would love for the episode to be full AsYA...but that would be ridiculous...One of the reasons I love Qubool hai is that the writers are not basing their story on the leads only...they are balancing it with sub plots of other chracters to create different tracks...so Conclusion: I dont mind their moments as long as they are moving the story ahead...if it is just the kids playing and hanging around then please show us AsYA instead lol

i WANT FULLL 5 MONTHS OF NON STOP ASYA 

LOL

I SECOND YOU HAHHAHAHA...BUT THE WRITERS CANNT EVEN give us 5 episodes of AsYa without ruining them ...so lets play it safe and tolerate The zingo family heheh

mila112

mila112

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
tbh I dont really mind the whole family drama, after all dats what makes this show such a balanced one..but past few days little overdose for me.

errah

errah

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Frankly when i am watching QH online in my laptop, i will only concentrate on AsYa, dilshad and najma scenes, and even repeat it, but if the mamujan family scenes are running, i will probably just let my earphone plug, and listen it while browsing some other websites. Wink

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Hmmm as characters I like only: Huemira, Ayaan, Nikhat and Shirin...the other characters annoy me

now about the moments..if it includes one of these characters and it is less than 5 minutes every episdoe I dont mind ;)

Ofcourse I would love for the episode to be full AsYA...but that would be ridiculous...One of the reasons I love Qubool hai is that the writers are not basing their story on the leads only...they are balancing it with sub plots of other chracters to create different tracks...so Conclusion: I dont mind their moments as long as they are moving the story ahead...if it is just the kids playing and hanging around then please show us AsYA instead lol

i WANT FULLL 5 MONTHS OF NON STOP ASYA 

LOL

I SECOND YOU HAHHAHAHA...BUT THE WRITERS CANNT EVEN give us 5 episodes of AsYa without ruining them ...so lets play it safe and tolerate The zingo family heheh

dont worry, dont woorry, 4lions will soon focus on AsYa more, Big smile
[IPK & GEET remember?] LOL Embarrassed 

ASYA12

Goldie

ASYA12

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i like each character on Qubool hain even though i wud like more of Asya moments!!!... i think the others rock and i also really like the pair Humaira-Ayaan..cannot wait to know wat is in store for them..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.