Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Random thoughts on the grand Finale !! (Page 3)

Blossom5 Goldie
Blossom5
Blossom5

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

Mohammad Aman gets a  standing ovation for albela sajan and the winner is...seriously, whats wrong with these show producer? sleeping or high?
  This was the most disappointing finale for me, i was not thrilled with the outcome but, beyond that, the show was dull. I liked MA's singing a lot, i was hoping he would win (all the while knowing that that couldn't happen.) I thought the top 2 would be Vishwajeet and MA but part of me always had a feeling the show would turn out with Jasraj as the winner because he was given so much attention by the judges.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikashunu6music-a-museDabulls23

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
highly disappointed to see Aman on fourth..
HE was exceptional and the only winner..

The other 3 were just yelling.sorry...What kind of singing was there???

Shenaz i gave him second spot...and vishwajeet third...
But jasraj and Aman should have been switched...no doubt...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqgaayikamdroyshunu6music-a-musetulipbaby53Dabulls23

beanaq Senior Member
beanaq
beanaq

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

In my opinion Jasraj was a good singer no doubt. but definetly not a winner

becuase songs which he was performing 'loud & with lot of music' these type songs they make everyone dance and enjoy which is stage like performance.

Winner s/b Shahnaz or MA because to impress anyone with light songs which Shahnaz did & Classical songs like MA sang it is hard, it takes lots of efforts or you can say an exellent singer can only do this.

whatever Zee did it, as always they do not do proper judgement.
MY WINNERS ARE SHAHNAZ & MA.ClapStarThumbs UpPartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Disappointing Finale...Loved following

JA singing
SM singing
MA singing Albela sajan aayo re Clap
Jazim's ghazal

rest I sort of glanced thru in slower FF mode..

MA should have been the winner
Jazim 1st runner up
Vishwanath-Shehnaz 2nd runner up

Jasraj the mediocre singer knew he was the pick of the litter - stud in doggie language so won...Pre selected by the channel...SM played a big role in his support...

Worst finale ever..

Kapil and Jay were really aweful hosts...Kapil should keep his day job at Sony-COmedy shows...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mdroymusic-a-muse

music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Does anyone remember the cringe worthy questions Vishwajeet and jasraj's wife were asked?

What were the idiotic script writers trying to prove?

An inane question like, aap apne pati se kya haq mangte ho or something like that.

I just wanted to curl up and die.

That brainy female actually answered the q.Ouch In her place, would have kicked that idiotic jai where it hurt him the most. GOD !

It just struck me, what would Madhuri's husband would have answered if he was asked this question. I dread hearing the answer.Embarrassed

This is one of the rare finale's i watched. God spare meCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqmdroyDabulls23

sas_tv Groupbie
sas_tv
sas_tv

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
The liked it when Kapil said, 'oh look their is Jasraj's father sitting in the crowd, pointing to Shankar Mahadevan' or something like this.  This shows how SM was so biased and everyone felt it. 
I liked SM's performance and that tribute to women.
I really felt that MA should've won the competition.  This was a great way to make our younger generation  aware that knowing classical music pays off, and not just westernized rock style music is real music. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqBlossom5Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
MAM Kapil from Comedy circus or related comedy shows...That show only runs on dual meaning vulgar scripts nothing more...So obviously he is going to try same her in musical finale..

sas_tv wow I did not see the part when Jasraj was introduced as I FF thru his performances...He knew he was going to win and had won..There was no anticipation, anxiety or surprise expression on his face..

Channel must have paid big time to SM to carry out this favoratism...What ever happened to professional - business ethics?

Edited by Dabulls23 - 29 January 2013 at 11:34am
beanaq Senior Member
beanaq
beanaq

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sas_tv

The liked it when Kapil said, 'oh look their is Jasraj's father sitting in the crowd, pointing to Shankar Mahadevan' or something like this.  This shows how SM was so biased and everyone felt it. 
I liked SM's performance and that tribute to women.
I really felt that MA should've won the competition.  This was a great way to make our younger generation  aware that knowing classical music pays off, and not just westernized rock style music is real music. Clap

very well said.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index