3rd--Vishwajeet !πŸ˜•

2nd-- shehnaz !
πŸ˜ƒ
1st-- jasraj !😑😑😑😑😑

I WAS HOPING VISHWAJEET ON 4TH POSITION
sugni007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all who got Kapil sharma as host? His sense of humor is sooo cheap. I hated when he made fun of Jagjit Singh and Pandit Jasraj, then he adds apologies..

Also I observed another funny thing- when they were flashing cameras on serial artists- sometimes Rachana was next to savita and sometime someone else was sitting. I wonder the whole show was fixed. 

At the end- atleast for the first time I was hopeful true singer will win (Aman) but alas- producers did exactly what Kapil Sharma said- what audience demands, they deliver. atleast they should have shown true respect to classical music (they way they kept boasting all the time on every episode) , Aman could have been honored with 1st runner up. 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mohammad Aman at 4th place and Vishwajeet on 3rd.   R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S

And why was Jay Bhanushali shrieking?
mdroy thumbnail
Seriously the finale from what I have (DVR did not record all) was really disappointing.    I don't care about the rankings as the whole public vote is always a sham but usually the show is more entertaining which is why I watched.  

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fara5426

And can u plz tel me the songs that yash n archana danced for ? Together n solo.

I fast forwarded that dance and honey singh singing. Just the thought of  hearing honey singh made my stomach churn😑
Blossom5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: music-a-muse

Mohammad Aman gets a  standing ovation for albela sajan and the winner is...seriously, whats wrong with these show producer? sleeping or high?

This was the most disappointing finale for me, i was not thrilled with the outcome but, beyond that, the show was dull. I liked MA's singing a lot, i was hoping he would win (all the while knowing that that couldn't happen.) I thought the top 2 would be Vishwajeet and MA but part of me always had a feeling the show would turn out with Jasraj as the winner because he was given so much attention by the judges.
DiamondLife thumbnail
highly disappointed to see Aman on fourth..
HE was exceptional and the only winner..

The other 3 were just yelling.sorry...What kind of singing was there???

Shenaz i gave him second spot...and vishwajeet third...
But jasraj and Aman should have been switched...no doubt...
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In my opinion Jasraj was a good singer no doubt. but definetly not a winner

becuase songs which he was performing 'loud & with lot of music' these type songs they make everyone dance and enjoy which is stage like performance.

Winner s/b Shahnaz or MA because to impress anyone with light songs which Shahnaz did & Classical songs like MA sang it is hard, it takes lots of efforts or you can say an exellent singer can only do this.

whatever Zee did it, as always they do not do proper judgement.
MY WINNERS ARE SHAHNAZ & MA.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Disappointing Finale...Loved following

JA singing
SM singing
MA singing Albela sajan aayo re πŸ‘
Jazim's ghazal

rest I sort of glanced thru in slower FF mode..

MA should have been the winner
Jazim 1st runner up
Vishwanath-Shehnaz 2nd runner up

Jasraj the mediocre singer knew he was the pick of the litter - stud in doggie language so won...Pre selected by the channel...SM played a big role in his support...

Worst finale ever..

Kapil and Jay were really aweful hosts...Kapil should keep his day job at Sony-COmedy shows...