IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Thanks to Rakhi for this lovely banner 
             and Aash finally I could post it
               Hug   Hug   Hug   Hug    Hug

Prologue
                           ~~~~~~~

Moving through deserted hilly roads in mid of the night. It seems even nature is conspiring against me ,rain is nowhere to stop adding on lightning and thunder making things worst for me still, today I am not scared as this storm is nothing to the storm within me, nothing effects me, my senses have gone numb, tears have long dried they just refuse to moisten my eyes, Pain is my only comfort, my companion,my shadow.

I am trying to put my shattered life together, trying to make an attempt to stand for myself, MYSELF was long lost in the crowd named family. My family my own people but I, I am not a part of them, not anymore or on second thoughts was never one. I was just a pawn,yes a pawn in the world of business where relationships are bought n sold and marriage is not exchange of vows for a blissful life but transfer of shares and profits for a successful business deal. I ,I am alone all alone ,have nowhere to go,nobody by my side,whats lays in my future I have no idea, moving towards an unknown destination,on an unknown road towards an unknown goal...

A sudden halt and screeching of the car broke my reverie," Madamji gaadi mein kuch problem ho gayi hein, mein dekhta hu" saying the driver gets down in the heavy down pour. 

"Kya hua bhaiya gaadi ruk kyun gayi" I asked the taxi driver getting down too while he was busy checking the fittings in the bonnet. 

"Pata nahi madamji mechanic ko bulana padega" trying to keep hold on my umbrella in the gusty winds I wondered how are we to find a mechanic in middle of the night in this deserted area.The driver tried to call from his cell but no network and I did'nt have anything with me apart from a little money which Ramukaka had given me while getting in this cab, which his nephew was driving, driving me far away from my own hell where my own family had dumped me. Ramukaka, a domestic help but more than any family member who rescued me for a better life. He arranged this taxi for me so that I can move away from the dark shadows of my family without charging me as I have no money, forcibly thrown out  of my house in clothes which I'm wearing ,the little jewellery that was on my body was also ruthlessly snatched and just handed over A Priceless Possession to me which lies safely in the taxi now.That is all I have earned for following my family customs, orders and abiding to the so called Parampara...

With the driver frantically trying to look for help I wait looking up at my Babaji, I tried to frame some words but none came out, don't know what to ask him,tell him, words as if caught in my throat. For a fraction of a second a thought crossed my mind that has even Babaji abondoned me but as if hearing my unsaid plea Babaji sent me My Savior. 

A loud horn and a halting of a black sleek Merc made me look in that direction only to see my driver taking to  the chauffeur, my driver comes up to me saying I can shift in that car,I was apprehensive to take a lift from a stranger after all that I have endured from the people whom I trusted blindly if they can betray me how to trust a stranger.All I am left with is my dignity,like sensing my apprehension he said that he knows the chauffeur personally and the owner too is  a very reputed n nice man. 

I somehow gathered my little courage which still resides in some part of me taking my small bag with my some essentials and My Priceless Possession started walking towards the car but a powerful force of wind passed snatching my umbrella which was rolling down the road and I stood there soaked in natures wrath as if just sentenced for me when the last trait of my past washes down my forehead falling over my hand the coloured water I stood watching for the last time as from tomorrow it would not be a part of me, My Sindoor when a voice grabbed my attention and my heart skipped a beat when I heard my name being called out by that person, "GEET" I turned to the man a faint whisper escaped my lips," MAAN".

Here I come face to face with my destiny...

This is my first attempt to write something hope you all will like it

A very heart felt thanks to Rakhi who encouraged me to write and supported me throughout without her help I wouldn't do it.

Thanks to all  my friends here too who all mean a lot to me

Thank you all

Heytal

Edited by heytal - 22 March 2013 at 10:00am

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvakrishna.jyotiagarwalsonai-adricaSarah08canonmariam.ahmed197CrabbyEntitynga0130neetugarg123alfikmaanlvsgeetjojo2802angeljyoti01leothelionammyicycoolPaingelGemmnonabebusree10Shefali169290860623mishtimohabbatDazlingdivyarichu26mamatha.maneetarshannbellalwayzzgurtimeet555geetaphumazubanshruthiruchsvarthyadi000monika121nadia-arshadsujata1963MANISHAGOELimli95sporthy_smile28-gurtimaniac-snehapriyaahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverneha512myramabinmansi.tripathiNH1971sudha_gcnajmaDGkavya.sravyacutemishtimicky11fatema_007-eiya-OsheenDGr8mishtibshabnam22ns.1sree.maneetdreamy4everputhamita5untamedtigressdivya22Atiffajayshu17gurti30ninaviNav2010fantesybilly_ritukabslocksKamliKudidreamymishti88d_soniaKasiKasisanum23valli30_SnowFlakes_HanishadeviKINGKHANFANhad2buZohamaaneetmonika1992priya_21Koolsmilemannu_minniesweetkjDilsaypaponeconpreeti.1ritzy09hermosoKrishnaluv94krati5anjucoolPaintedSkymanikkamaaniqrat_areebkhwaishfansweet scorpiopop77janu_2006preethiahoneygrapeyoga23priya--Ratna--shah10muskanp-Mishu-sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6vrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-BDayGal-11Janimpoojavermapunam2712mayyolehrdolly10goldenmoonleverneLoquacious_AashMadhuri53IsleOfCapribhanu_rekhagspvdNeelambari..-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS Hamaari Prem Kahaani Thread 1" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
                            Index
                         ~~~~~~
                            Part 1
                           Part 2
                           Part 3
                           Part 4
                          Part 5
                           Part 6
                          Part 7
                          Part 8
                          Part 9
                        Part 10
                         Part 11
                        Part 12
                       Part 13-14
                        Part 15
                        Part 16
                       Thread 2
                      Thread 3

Edited by heytal - 22 April 2013 at 11:01am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolMANISHAGOELhumazubanfatema_007mansi.tripathimounacutydreamy4everns.1basicquestion1amita5rsusmitakabslocksKasiKasid_soniahad2buKoolsmilemannu_minnievalli30_SnowFlakes_sweetkj-Mishu-sdlife19yoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaniqramuskanpsona-rai--Ratna--khwaishfan_Ms.Foxy.Angel_lehr-Mithuna-punam2712BDayGal-11JanimpoojavermagoldenmoonspvdLoquacious_AashMadhuri53-Orchid-

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hi Heytal

i really wanted u to post it here and u did..

the concept is superb

and has put me to question u nw

Is geet married as tat colored water says

is tat priceless possession is her baby

does she know maan

and last i feel she is not married to maan i suppose

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heytal

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdlife19

Hi Heytal

i really wanted u to post it here and u did..

the concept is superb

and has put me to question u nw

Is geet married as tat colored water says

is tat priceless possession is her baby

does she know maan

and last i feel she is not married to maan i suppose

Thanks Shobha for your encouragement
It means a lotSmile
Yup Geet is married and other details will clear soon
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bupunam2712vrinda22sdlife19

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heytalpunam2712

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
             kyu hua yeh saath mere
                  jab kuch bhi to tay karna
                     nahi tha haath mein mere

mein aayi hi kyu ,is duniya mein
                agar mujhe aana hi tha ,toh
                    aisa to koi saath diya hota
                        jo mere hone ko sarthak                             ker deta

aisa nahi hai ke ,koi aaya nahi tha
              sang apne jo sapne laaya nahi tha
                 jisne bin kuch kahe ,sab vaade                  kar diye the
                  bin mujhe chue ,mere har                         zakham bhar diye the
           jab usse ,rahna nahi tha saath mere
             to kyu bhar diye the  ,aankhon mein naye sapne mere

woh chaa gaya
sab kuch hi to chut gaya
har sapna mera tut gaya
kuch bhi nahi tha haath mein mere
na tutna mere adure sapne ka
na woh unchahe saath phere

kyu hua yeh sath mere

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 29 January 2013 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heytal

Loquacious_Aash

IF-Stunnerz

Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Angry

Not talking

=====

But since i am typing..i guess i can continue ...technically i am stil not talking Ermm

Geet married...to khotta Dev i assumeAngry

priceless possesion?Confused is it a child?ConfusedConfusedConfused  i doubt wasie...

geet trusts Ramukaka more than her so called familyOuchOuchOuch But MAAN was her destiny acc to her thots Big smileBig smile

Lets see what u have pallnedWink

Awesome ...jaldi jaldi updating..

dailyWinkWinkWink

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 27 January 2013 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1heytalhad2bupunam2712

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
res
will edit later