Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Confession Next Week? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will there be a Yuvreen confession next week?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [52.00%]
12 [48.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Waise toh confession in between the road,kahin jungle mein jaake ya laila par baithe baithe bhi ho gaye...i don't mind..but hona chahiye...this hug...i don't know...m not feeling it's a confession scene

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession Next Week? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Yukti I am not sure...just hope so..!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile Please CVs dont break our hope..!!! Big smileBig smile

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
D hug scene it's def not d confession...police station mein do u think he'll confess????

arnabchaudhuri1

IF-Dazzler

arnabchaudhuri1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
CHAHNE AUR HONE MEIN FARQ HAI..CHAHTA TO MAIN HOON THAT IT HAPPENS..BUT MIND SAYS AISA NAHI HOGA..YEH CREATIVES AUR AUR AUR KHEECHENGE ISS KO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.