Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Any idea whether Welcome baazi 2nd fives starts today???πŸ˜•

Hope it does... i need to quench my thirst for some gossips...😳 

Hope they air Tanaaz too... poor thing is coming all the way from Dubai ...TEE BEE chodkar... Bhakki-makki ke hawaale to cook for the guests... ... so eager to see her with DHOL in her house... ...All ALOO Pakhwans will be there... hope the meal is not MAGGIπŸ€ͺ

i think it will be telecasted from mon-sat. n regarding Tanazz i think we'll have to wait sometime more to see her n hopefully her aloo maggi of course recipe provided thanx to Delnazz phadamphad Irani!!
GETGOIN thumbnail

Sanaya appears all sane and good... and i had thot she is DUMB... so this show cleared that web in my mind about her...πŸ˜ƒ.. but about her PHANKHAS... no comments... 😳

Regarding Ragz... arrey Urvi ki jagah khaali hai... aa javon ragz... tera intezaar hai... i like her for being REAL and OPEN in her views..😳.. but yes she was rude at times... she needs to work on her emos.πŸ˜ƒ...

This week, seen a trailor ... guess it is karanvir bohra, dimpy, debina and other 2... so karanvir, i am sure is a good cook, debi is trying still , will do well kind, dimpy is like sanaya... main kaccha khavoongi, tujhe bhi healthy , raw doongi...types i guess...

even i'll love to see ragini on BB7...i found many similarities between her n urva...since i watched "meethi choori no.1", i also observed that she respected Urvashi genuinely.so i think i'll like her!!
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes guys, Ragz was BINDAAS in Meethi choori and i have been her fan from SGP days, the only forum i was active in besides BB 2 years back...πŸ˜ƒ... She does have amazing traits like urvi ... but i hope nigar does not creep in with her as i believe once she dislikes someone, it is difficult for her to patch up... 😊

Regarding Dhol... πŸ˜†Aloo maggi...πŸ˜† Tanaaz will be impressed...πŸ˜† so will be the guestsπŸ˜†Wish IMAM is invited in this gangπŸ˜†

oh welcome is from monday to friday... phir aaj toh bore...πŸ₯±
allizzwell thumbnail
Oh being here feels great.... feel like the BB live thread... that thread was such an ADDICTION... arrey, i used to be so insane...😲... while early morning putting on the devotional songs, i used to peep in the live thread (chupke-chupke) to see what happened...such creepy things i DID
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

just took a tour of "welcome" forum!!! the forum looks more of a "sanaya appreciation" and "ragini bashing" forum!!! i wonder what'll happen this week??

I agree lol
allizzwell thumbnail

πŸ˜† arrey ashi u r here...πŸ˜† i went to the welcome forum to read your comment on imam thread and saw they have closed it allready...πŸ˜†... so SILLY... imam ke naam pe hi sahi, thread HIT hota...πŸ˜† lekin nadaan nahi samjenge...πŸ˜†

Saniya and getgoing dono phir se ghayab... kahin aur tour karne chale gaye lagtha hain...πŸ€”

This week allready Debina ka AT aa gaya... even before the week started... isse kehthe hai asli phankagiri... tu hai mujhpar... RAgz ki phanka hokar bhi uski buraai kari...πŸ˜†
Edited by -allizwell- - 11 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
arrey kuch toh bhako yaaron... kitna sochthe ho ...πŸ˜’
GETGOIN thumbnail

πŸ˜† arrey ashi u r here...πŸ˜† i went to the welcome forum to read your comment on imam thread and saw they have closed it allready...πŸ˜†... so SILLY... imam ke naam pe hi sahi, thread HIT hota...πŸ˜† lekin nadaan nahi samjenge...πŸ˜†

Saniya and getgoing dono phir se ghayab... kahin aur tour karne chale gaye lagtha hain...πŸ€”

This week allready Debina ka AT aa gaya... even before the week started... isse kehthe hai asli phankagiri... tu hai mujhpar... RAgz ki phanka hokar bhi uski buraai kari...πŸ˜†

i'm right here yaar!! but there's something wrong with my net connection!!1 n ya i too read imaam's thread on welcome πŸ˜†
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">arrey ashi u r here...πŸ˜†i went to the welcome forum to read your comment on imam thread and saw they have closed it allready...πŸ˜†... so SILLY... imam ke naam pe hi sahi, thread HIT hota...πŸ˜†lekin nadaan nahi samjenge...πŸ˜†</font>
</em>
<em>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia">Saniya and getgoing dono phir se ghayab...kahin aur tour karne chale gaye lagtha hain...πŸ€”</font>

LolMe too went to the welcome forum and got a shock anyways that forum is so boring just don't wanna go their again πŸ˜‰ , but agaar imaam aur rajeev hothe is show mein toh kitna fun hotah , anyways this week amar upadhya will be one of the contestant hopefully kuch toh acha hoga us forum mein πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
^
I was so glad... to see his name...πŸ˜†... chalo ab likhne ko bahut kuch milega...but mujhe likhne ke phele hi SILENT kar diya...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Arrey koi baat nahi dear... i was bored, so thot of seeing who is online... so used to chat in live thread... 😳