Qubool Hai

Birthday Message Thread for Karan Singh Grover (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 20

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
happy birthday karan.. wish u a great life ahead..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam3007blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Birthday Message Thread for Karan Singh Grover (Page 15)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Happy birthday karan Singh Grover!!!!!
you are d best actor...loved u as armaan and bcoz of u I m watching qubool hai...love d way u portray asad!!!!!
waiting eagerly for ur movie to release may it b a blockbuster...may u get all d happiness in life with Jennifer!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blessing-beauty

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

I PMed my message. Hopefully you guys got it :)

yeahh got itEmbarrassed

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
cant wait for this day :)

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Karan you have always brought a smile on my face as Dr. Armaan and always be my sweet "Dil-Ka-Doctor" but as Asad you have prove to be best lion reflecting your name. Keep up the hard work in life and give my best wishes to Jennifer. I deeply wish god keep you and your wife happy together forever and many happy return of the day. 

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Karan!! I am confused as to what to call you, but I'll go with Karan for the time being.
You were the naughty, dramebaaz, sweet, mushy Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gayye, a carefree, happy and beautiful moments capturer LOL, as in a Photographer, a loving father and a friend Raghu in Teri Meri Love Stories, and now, you are the... urm... now how can I describe Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan?
A devoted Son. A protective and loving brother. A loyal friend. A hot-headed businessman, with a string of qualities to die for. Honestly, I still need to come up with a better character sketch out here.. (o_O)
HeheheheLOL... The characters sketches' credits go to those who created them. But the actor, of course, has to take the credit for portraying it so well, on screen. So far, you are the best on screen, yet you have competition with your on screen Mom, Dilshaad, your StepMom, Shireen, and also Razia. Quite a bundle of bombs this show has, to explode on us whenever the show is timed to. Nuke But am not complaining, neither are the rest of my co-members on this forum.

All the very BestThumbs Up, for this new year, as you turn a year Younger.Cool
Very best wishes for your show too, as the plot is thickening steadily and the story is getting better and better.Approve I, honestly, cannot wait to watch the rest of the episodes. 
Regards and a BIG HUG to your family and co-actors/actresses!!

ShockedWhat? Why are there no hugs for you?? *snickering* Kabhi na kabhi toh milenge hi, so... let's save it for that special day! Wink

Adios, Amigo! *mock salute*

Ananya

LuvUAsYa

IF-Rockerz

LuvUAsYa

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey !!! iv done edits of our cutie pie KSG !! hw can i post it 4 his brthday!!! plzzz plzzz telll me!!!!!QuestionQuestion Question Question Question Question

LuvUAsYa

IF-Rockerz

LuvUAsYa

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
HAPPPY BRTHDAY KARAN!!!!WSH U A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAY!!!! ALTHOUGH ITS A FACT N EVRYBODY KNNWS IT BT STILL I WOULD DEFINTLY LIK 2 SAY THT U R D BESTST OF BEST, U R SCH A CUTIE PIE Smile CHOOO CHOOO CHOOO CUTE!! N VNEVR U CRY U MAKE US OL CRY!!Cry HONESTLY SPEAKIN U R 1N OF D FINEST ACTORS IN D WHOLE WORLD!!! LUV U!!! Wink HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart!! U R AWSM , SMART N DAMN COOOL!! Cool 1NC AGAIN A VRY HAPPPY BRTHDAY NJOY AS MCH AS U CAN , HAV A BLASTT , N ALWAYS N ALWAYS BE HAPPY WTH 1 OF D MOST CUTIE PIE WIFY!!!!! MAY U ACHIEVE OL THT U WANT!!! TC!!!!!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party!Party

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.