Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
happy birthday karan.. wish u a great life ahead..
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday karan Singh Grover!!!!!
you are d best actor...loved u as armaan and bcoz of u I m watching qubool hai...love d way u portray asad!!!!!
waiting eagerly for ur movie to release may it b a blockbuster...may u get all d happiness in life with Jennifer!!!!!!
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

I PMed my message. Hopefully you guys got it :)

yeahh got it😳
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait for this day :)
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Karan you have always brought a smile on my face as Dr. Armaan and always be my sweet "Dil-Ka-Doctor" but as Asad you have prove to be best lion reflecting your name. Keep up the hard work in life and give my best wishes to Jennifer. I deeply wish god keep you and your wife happy together forever and many happy return of the day. 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday, Karan!! I am confused as to what to call you, but I'll go with Karan for the time being.
You were the naughty, dramebaaz, sweet, mushy Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gayye, a carefree, happy and beautiful moments capturer 😆, as in a Photographer, a loving father and a friend Raghu in Teri Meri Love Stories, and now, you are the... urm... now how can I describe Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan?
A devoted Son. A protective and loving brother. A loyal friend. A hot-headed businessman, with a string of qualities to die for. Honestly, I still need to come up with a better character sketch out here.. (o_O)
Hehehehe😆... The characters sketches' credits go to those who created them. But the actor, of course, has to take the credit for portraying it so well, on screen. So far, you are the best on screen, yet you have competition with your on screen Mom, Dilshaad, your StepMom, Shireen, and also Razia. Quite a bundle of bombs this show has, to explode on us whenever the show is timed to. ☢️ But am not complaining, neither are the rest of my co-members on this forum.

All the very Best👍🏼, for this new year, as you turn a year Younger.😎
Very best wishes for your show too, as the plot is thickening steadily and the story is getting better and better. I, honestly, cannot wait to watch the rest of the episodes. 
Regards and a BIG HUG to your family and co-actors/actresses!!

😲What? Why are there no hugs for you?? *snickering* Kabhi na kabhi toh milenge hi, so... let's save it for that special day! 😉

Adios, Amigo! *mock salute*

Ananya
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey !!! iv done edits of our cutie pie KSG !! hw can i post it 4 his brthday!!! plzzz plzzz telll me!!!!!❓❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPPY BRTHDAY KARAN!!!!WSH U A MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAY!!!! ALTHOUGH ITS A FACT N EVRYBODY KNNWS IT BT STILL I WOULD DEFINTLY LIK 2 SAY THT U R D BESTST OF BEST, U R SCH A CUTIE PIE 😊 CHOOO CHOOO CHOOO CUTE!! N VNEVR U CRY U MAKE US OL CRY!!😭 HONESTLY SPEAKIN U R 1N OF D FINEST ACTORS IN D WHOLE WORLD!!! LUV U!!! 😉 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!! U R AWSM , SMART N DAMN COOOL!! 😎 1NC AGAIN A VRY HAPPPY BRTHDAY NJOY AS MCH AS U CAN , HAV A BLASTT , N ALWAYS N ALWAYS BE HAPPY WTH 1 OF D MOST CUTIE PIE WIFY!!!!! MAY U ACHIEVE OL THT U WANT!!! TC!!!!!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳!🥳
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday KSG !! 😃

I wish you all the happiness in the world !!

I'm loving you as Asad, you're a FANTASTIC actor ❤️ 

May your birthday be as special as you are special to us 😃

I hope that all your wishes become true 😊 and that one day you'll come to Paris and I'll be able to meet you

Have a great day ! 😃

NaYab

aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🥳Happy Birthday KSG 
Loving u as Asad, u r absolutely amazing 👏 

Wishing you all the happiness in the world. Have an awesome day ! 😃

Aish