Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

KSGAT.

KSGAT.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

As we all know Karan Singh Grover's birthday is coming up soon! So we wanted to put up this thread so if you guys are interested in giving a message for him like a birthday wish and all please either just post here or pm this account with your message however make sure to subject your pm: Birthday Message for KSG. The deadline for sending in messages is 14th February 2013! Please make sure you send it before or on that date 

Also if you wish to help out as in with creations, vms and etc do drop us a pm and we will talk it out!

Lots of LOVE,

KSGAT.

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehra28latchimepersaudAnamikaojhaKSGQuboolHaijayam3Candyc477deepitSam3007saniya92y1008bsk1-jadoo-simikajen4291...sana...Hiza_KaJenArshimila112numi12sigmundfreud...SankaDevi....FieryPhoenix.fee-feeAnika_243j.e.n.n.008OoopseSunshine25BeingSheldonitsAllieSpunkyTigressShrutiRainaaalimaRedrose21avi_k_snehatalksakshiksgkandygroverKrystal001..nisaluvrk..zainab03tharaniiFlagRushitaaN33MApinkstarsKaJen-AbTo4everrads73937....vula_kv....-iLoveKaran-..Labyrinth..luv_lvndrluv_virmanstarstellie.Indu.Rishani7an_kRimuliaPhoenixRadardrmahaujala26shaz2009shinseenblueflameslove_KYPHTabzysiddhika_ksgmeow23jetredrose.cute_n_sweetannanyaksgianEtherealSanz..jakther7Sayali_KSG-Shormi-ARKJ_4EVER-Manita-kamalini123starsanjanashishiksgrisingsea101|Persephone|samadesEthereal-Pathzainaliya-12Sanju_Khushi.Siddhi_herms_angelReal.MadridJyo_Ksg.Kiran.crystalalenaash28mijanurGroverAddictDae_drmertranquilsoul..--epiPhobia--...vibha..._Ridz_-.serendipity.-Saralicious.SanVi.chainreaction.exhalelove.shanakyasharan.Dulcetmcdreamy..RajvirNandini.romiebee2002SleepingBeauty.ammyridz600snowflake.sweetdesire_Oishi_-Jwalamukhi-sjainoblivion..blessing-beautySurish-RohitMaxwell-.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Birthday Message Thread for Karan Singh Grover" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much for Making this thread...

I am so excited for BDAY Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

an_kstarsanjana

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ahhh thanks for the thread, I will post my message soon! I can't wait until his BIRTHDAYYY! Djdjdjsjssnbss

simikajen4291

simikajen4291

:D

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Only 26 days moreParty

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Will post msg soon :D

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Oh cool will be sending my wishes soon

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Happy Birthday to Karan ... Wish you all the best...
My 65 yr old mom says hi...you are her Dr. McDreamy...
My 9 yr old daughter thinks you are FIERCE but SAD (aSAD, get it?) and wishes you Happy Birthday... YOU are loved across all generationHug

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

KSGQuboolHaiCandyc477...sana...-jadoo-yummoBBsimikajen4291bsk1ShrutiRainaRedrose21N33MApinkstarskandygroversakshiksg-iLoveKaran-..Labyrinth..rozieshaz2009shinseencutiepreet-rajsua--Shormi-Sayali_KSGIpkknd-ki-fan1ARKJ_4EVERdauntless.starsanjana..vidhi..--epiPhobia--tranquilsoul..spoorthicrystalalenaGroverAddictJyo_KsgSanju_romiebee2002_Oishi_SleepingBeauty.chainreaction.mcdreamy.-wintergreen-exhalelove.-RohitMaxwell-blessing-beauty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.