The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

for anti kiyaans

martinjackson55 Newbie
martinjackson55
martinjackson55

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hello i am a new member in i f so if i do any mistake please forgive me .           i am silent reader of to past 6 months . bt now from past 2 or 3 days i read so many anti kiya posts so i liked to be a member and post my thought         if u want to be anyones friend u hv to trust tht person . and if u love anyone tht demands something extra than trust . so my question is by doing things like jasusi and stalking kd says us tht maybe he not trust kiya now also .after breaking her trust he trying to interfere in her life . he dont trying to respect her feelings . if he had broke her trust now he had to do something special to know her tht he his changed . bt he his doing nothing exept saying sooorry .  sorry is not enuf . he had to do something special .   bt he can dance with her forcefully in drunk position might be hurt kiya again . i liked kisha dance bt dance not done in forcefully . so i dont think tht it is a kisha dance and v should be happy coz of dis . even dis dance can make kisha relationship more bad  ...     and for anti kiyans i dont think tht kiya did anything bad by dancing wid rv . kd loves kiya bt kiya dont loves kd after her trust broken . bt she hates him .  so dont bash kiya for only a dance wid her friend .  and for kiss i dont think it is a kiss

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

black_dranzertenzingchodenanamikaanjali22HaruhiAishu_KishaItsMe_Ammu..WitchGrave....DamonCrazy..-Lizzie-angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
i agree wid u. Ppl r uneccesarily blaming Kiya. Don't worry, I n many others in dis forum r wid u. Welcome to d forum. Wats ur name?Smile

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 27 January 2013 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

martinjackson55

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
First of all welcome to if
And yes your post is bang on people should stop bashing kiya
J
As juhi said whts ur name

martinjackson55

Aishu_Kisha Goldie
Aishu_Kisha
Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely.
And Welcome to IF.

martinjackson55

martinjackson55 Newbie
martinjackson55
martinjackson55

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
yes thanxx to all   my nam is munesh   bt i hav a problem i even dont know tht how we send friend requests

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index