I love Karan Singh Grover. Koi Shaq? Peep in.

Posted: 11 years ago
Well I have accused of 'disliking Karan's profile comments'
All I wanna say is I was using a touch screen phone and I didn't realise that instead of pressing like I pressed dislike. I was quite hurt by the comment made on me and many of these forum members liked it to without hearing my side is the story.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1132/karan-singh-grover/
Scroll down to view the comment of calling me stupid and jealous.

All I wanna say I love Karan Singh Grover and there is no doubt about that! If I wasn't his fan I wouldn't even watch this show forget about being on this forum, making VM, commenting and liking his profile.

I'm sorry I was quite hurt by this but one request please do not bash the person who wrote the comment about me it wasn't thier fault. They did what a real Karan fan would do! But it really hurt me though but still no bashing!
Aww Its Okay sweetheart...They thought u r a basher So they gave it back...U didn't do it intentionally nah so its all Okay ! Ignore d thing now ! ðŸ˜Š
& If U like Karan,U dont need to prove urself to anyone..not even to his Fans...So forget that thing & dont be upset ðŸ¤—
aww... its ok... sometimes it happens... but u gave explanation and that is ok... wasn't ur fault 
i understand  but its k ,don't feel bad .. cheer up  buddy ...sometimes mistakes happen without our knowledge ,u r at no fault
now smile  😃

Originally posted by Nims-

<font color="#ff3366">Aww Its Okay sweetheart...They thought u r a basher So they gave it back...Udidn'tdo it intentionally nah so its all Okay ! Ignore d thing now !😊</font>
<font color="#ff3366">& If U like Karan,U dont need to prove urself to anyone..not even to his Fans...So forget that thing & dont be upset🤗</font>

I guess your right. But it did seem to hurt me oh well I guess it's over now :(
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

aww... its ok... sometimes it happens... but u gave explanation and that is ok... wasn't ur fault

Thanks for the support. I just disnt realise how it all happened :(
Originally posted by spoorthi

i understand but its k ,don't feel bad .. cheer up buddy ...sometimes mistakes happen without our knowledge ,u r at no fault
now smile 😃

Thanks means alot :D
hey its completely fine; Hit like button again of those comments. it may get normal again pls
Lol u did WHAT?!
M sorry m not laughing at u bt at ur situation!u pressed da wrong button nd got bashed!but we love u at this forum!if u make vm's on asya, u are a better soul than all those who bashed u...laugh it off sister, laugh it off!
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

hey its completely fine; Hit like button again of those comments. it may get normal again pls

I have liked them I mean never want Karan's ranking to be down because of me!