Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

When Kapil Nirmal was mistaken for Aamir Dalvi

Kapil Nirmal and Aamir Dalvi

Imagine yourself at a party when someone comes across to you and mistakes you with somebody else. How would you react? Well, this is exactly what happened with Kapil Nirmal who has recently entered Beyond Dreams' show on Star Plus,Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera.

It so happened that Kapil who was at an event was queried by a media person whether he was actor Aamir Dalvi. An angry Kapil, who came into the limelight initially with Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, apparently fired back mockingly saying, "I am Ram Swaroop."

Our source who was witness to this interaction told us, "The moment the media person took Aamir's name, Kapil's face dropped. Guess actors have brittle egos."

However when we spoke to Kapil who has also been seen in Star Plus' Nach Baliye 4 with ex-girl friend Anjali Abrol, denied such a happening and said "I don't attend events."

Kapil, we truly understand what you are trying to say.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS- When Kapil Nirmal was mistaken for Aamir Dalvi" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I don't see any likeness in them. So why Kapil was mistaken to be Aamir beats me.

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Even I dnt find any resemblace between them,  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.