Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #8 Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein :D (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 151

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Baba I have to go now :( you will most probably be asleep when I return LOL so see you soon Hug Sweet SaTi dreams LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy NRIZians #8 Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein :D (Page 16)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by indianfighter

Hi Boss, are you here? Ermm I just saw your "likes" in the forum. LOL 
Boss is here! Loved your reply Cool
Yay! Big smile Hehe, thanks! I had to set him/her straight. Cool LOL
Yep! Cool

Sandy what happened in the epi? Havnt seen it yet 
Sorry for slow reply, I started watching a random albeit interesting show about WWII on National Geographic while flipping through the channels. LOL 

Not much happened. The episode was rather boring and monotonous (as is the current track). Indira vents her anger by spitting on Zara's face. Zara threatens to kill Indira because she is the obstacle between Zashi. Dead Zara hides Savita's body (in standing position) behind an incomplete brick wall which she completes herself (when did this cop and murderer turn a bricklayer? Confused). Khalbali Machi Hain Khalbali was being played in the background while she was doing this inhuman act. Wacko LOL That is how you pay tribute to a dead person according to Ila. Dead This construction place is somewhere in CC, not far from SN. Gurumaa tells that according to her sixth sense Savita has been killed and she is hiding behind some wall. Rishi get the SN papers signed by the Besharmas, and he is ready to hand over SN to Savita so that he can get back his shreematiji (not knowings she is dead). D'ohThen Zara enters with her clothes all dirty, and Rishi asks what she has been doing. Zara, who has become really manipulative because of her selfishness these days, says that she was searching for Savita and that she is ready to do anything to get back Indira because after all Rishi's happiness means everything to her. Censored In the end there is a verbal fight between Zara and gurumaa, gurumaa says there is something fishy with this lady...she has committed some serious sin (she is absolutely right!). 

I really hate Zara's character now! I never imagined she could stoop so low for the so-called "love". Censored

Edited by indianfighter - 30 January 2013 at 3:40pm

Yukti_Ratzholic.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

I saw the video again , by god can't stop laughing ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL By God UK made my day! This Sanyasi song is troubling my mind just like Fevicol Se and Himesh Reshammiya's Lonely Lonely. ROFL ROFL
YES! ROFL It's so pathetic that it's good ROFL ROFL

Absolutely true! ROFL ROFL

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Baba I have to go now :( you will most probably be asleep when I return LOL so see you soon Hug Sweet SaTi dreams LOL

Bye Nancy! I was going to log out now anyway. Sleepy LOL Have a great day Nancy and sweet JV daydreams! Embarrassed ROFL Yes, see you soon! Hug

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Hi Boss, are you here? Ermm I just saw your "likes" in the forum. LOL 
Boss is here! Loved your reply Cool
Yay! Big smile Hehe, thanks! I had to set him/her straight. Cool LOL
Yep! Cool

Sandy what happened in the epi? Havnt seen it yet 
Sorry for slow reply, I started watching a random albeit interesting show about WWII on National Geographic while flipping through the channels. LOL 

Not much happened. The episode was rather boring and monotonous (as is the current track). Indira vents her anger by spitting on Zara's face. Zara threatens to kill Indira because she is the obstacle between Zashi. Dead Zara hides Savita's body (in standing position) behind an incomplete brick wall which she completes herself (when did this cop and murderer turn a bricklayer? Confused). Khalbali Machi Hain Khalbali was being played in the background while she was doing this inhuman act. Wacko LOL That is how you pay tribute to a dead person according to Ila. Dead This construction place is somewhere in CC, not far from SN. Gurumaa tells that according to her sixth sense Savita has been killed and she is hiding behind some wall. Rishi get the SN papers signed by the Besharmas, and he is ready to hand over SN to Savita so that he can get back his shreematiji (not knowings she is dead). D'ohThen Zara enters with her clothes all dirty, and Rishi asks what she has been doing. Zara, who has become really manipulative because of her selfishness these days, says that she was searching for Savita and that she is ready to do anything to get back Indira because after all Rishi's happiness means everything to her. Censored In the end there is a verbal fight between Zara and gurumaa, gurumaa says there is something fishy with this lady...she has committed some serious sin (she is absolutely right!). 

I really hate Zara's character now! I never imagined she could stoop so low for the so-called "love". Censored
UGH just finished watching! i want to kill whoever wrote that scene Angrywho tf plays anarkali disco chali over someones death Censoredand oh how badly they ruined Zara :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ahhh found these on tumblr! Day Dreaming

Edited by likaboss - 30 January 2013 at 5:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

.ByGod.Nancy