Ofc people in norway are sleeping right now 😆

and our birthday girl would be at college  ðŸ˜†

bye CC :( 
I want to kill these time zone differences! ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by indianfighter

I want to kill these time zone differences! ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜†

Me too!! Haven't spoken to BP properly for ages  she was here when i wasn't :(

Good that you are here atleast 🤗 Wish we all had the same time zone! 

Enjoy your birthday! 🤗 I am glad you are happy now, because I read you were feeling bad yesterday. ðŸ˜³ I will come to your bday thread soon. Pinku ki baatein ho rahi hain nah. JV + Avu = True Forever ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Yeah yesterday i was kind of upset! ðŸ˜³ Oh god this JV 🤣 I have made him world famous or what 🤣 🤣 it seems its his bday today 🤣 Pinkkuuu 🤣 
Originally posted by .Avani.

Yeah yesterday i was kind of upset! ðŸ˜³ Oh god this JV 🤣 I have made him world famous or what 🤣 🤣 it seems its his bday today 🤣 Pinkkuuu 🤣 
loving the thread colour? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Nancyyy!!! I love you sisaaa!! 🤗 
Sisaaa love you too ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
and Sandy , love you too ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—

Thank you for the appreciation Nancy! 😃 I do not know how to use effects like fog and star glow and such, so it looks rather simple. ðŸ˜† Looking forward to learn more from you. :) ...And yes I have added Avu's name in the title. ðŸ˜³

its all veryyy easy! il give you a tutorial tomorww , very tired right now ðŸ˜† 
and thanks ðŸ¤— 
Originally posted by likaboss

loving the thread colour? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

pink has always been one of my fav colours 🤣 🤣 and its JVs fav too 🤣 🤣 so of course I love it ðŸ˜‰ its so girly nah 🤣 🤣 

pink has always been one of my fav colours 🤣 🤣 and its JVs fav too 🤣 🤣 so of course I love it ðŸ˜‰ its so girly nah 🤣 🤣 
see you and JV are made for eachother!!!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
oh god chal sanyasi , mandir mein ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

I see. ðŸ˜‰ Yes, those are very different professions. It takes many years of education and training to become a physician (7-8 years at least), but I think in the end it pays off. ðŸ˜ƒ Also doctors have long shifts usually, you sleepy girl might want to consider that. ðŸ¥± Arrey, just kidding. ðŸ˜† If you think you are able to survive the pressures and long hours of medical education and practice I see no obstacles. ðŸ˜‰ Bus mann ki baat sun lo. ðŸ˜† Easier said than done though...😆

Nope, I am still in the deciding stage whether I am going to become a cardiologist (or surgeon) or neurologist. Those are the specializations that have my interest. :D
2-3 years back i was so determined to be neuro surgeon!! ðŸ˜† i watched greys anatomy like anything getting ready to be a surgeon ðŸ¤£ thanks for the advice SB2!🤗 my mann is saying something and my heart the other