Harry Potter

FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Chapter 4:

A New Life

She was screaming at the top of her voice. Her forehead beaded with sweat. "OK," Harry said. "Ginny dear, calm down.. just push." he took her hand and squeezed it. "One more push should do it, Mrs. Potter." healer Thomas said. She had been Ginny's healer since Ginny was 10. Suddenly, a baby's cry filled the whole room. Ginny wasn't screaming anymore, she was just breathing really heavily. The little one was washed and was cleaned before Ginny or Harry could see it. "It's a baby girl, Mr. and Mrs. Potter!" healer Thomas said smiling and holding a blanket in her hands. She handed Ginny the tiny bundle. The baby's eyes were closed. She was sucking her thumb and breathing happily. "She's so beautiful Ginny mumbled happily. The Weasley's along with James and Al were all outside. They must have heard because the door burst open and led by Molly, in came the people. Albus and James were the first ones over to Ginny's bed. Al pulled off a tiny portion of the blanket to take a look at the baby. His mouth slowly spread into a wide smile. He stepped back, stood on tiptoes, puffed out his chest and said, "Mum, I'll train him into becoming the greatest wizard of all time! Affter me of course, though." Harry and Ginny started laughing. "But, Al," Harry said smiling. "It's a she, not a he!" Al looked confused. but then turned happy again and this time he said, "So what? I'll train her to be the greatest witch of all time!" Everyone burst out laughing. "Hey!" James protested. "Even I want to see the baby!" and he pushed back Albus and bent over the baby. His face turned dreamy. "She's so cute..." Everyone took turns in seeing the new-born.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKriShaReYam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KriShaReYam

IF-Sizzlerz

KriShaReYam

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
aweome update twila!!!! loved it!!! waitin for d next one!!!!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Awww... amazing update twila please pm me really excited to know more and do update soon.Hug
Its sooo wonderful 

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
it was awesome
continue soon
pm me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top