Harry Potter

FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! I JUST BECAME A GOLDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKriShaReYam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
congos twila.
I see you are really super excited on being a goldie.

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Chapter 3:

Time For School!

"Mommy! Look! James is eating my lunch for his breakfast!!!" little Albus told his mother. "It's OK Al," Ginny said. "I'll make you another sandwich for lunch," she kissed her 4-year old son and went into the kitchen. Harry heard her humming a nursery rhyme she sang to make Albus go to sleep at night. He looked at Fabian's old watch. His eyes widened. "Ginny!" he shouted. "Fast! We're late! The train leaves in 10 minutes!" he heard her stop humming the rhyme. A few clings and clangs and squishing sounds, Albus' second sandwich was ready. Harry grabbed little Al playing with fake wand's George had sent and Hauled him up the stairs to get the two of them ready. James had been ready since morning. He was too excited. This was to be his first year at Hogwarts. But if they missed the train there would be no Hogwarts for James. Ginny came downstairs ready, and she and James waited for Harry and Al. Finally, after what seemed like forever, they came downstairs. Albus was squirming in Harry's hands. "Let-me-go!!!!" he screamed. "But Al, we'll have much more magic and wands at the station," Harry said. He stopped kicking and yelling and said, "OK!"

"All aboard!!" The train conductor shouted. The Potter's had arrived early enough to give James good advice, meet the Weasley's and send the kid's to Hogwarts. "Now my little Jamesy-" Ginny said gently. "Mum! Don't call me that," James said grumbling. "Alright then, James, behave yourself at school! We shouldn't get any owls saying that you have done something bad and will not be alowed at Hogwarts next year!" "Fine, mum! Now let me go, please!" James said trying to pry away Ginny's fingers from his shoulder. Let go of him and he climbed onto the train. Harry had already kept his trunk in the train. Ginny and Harry smiled and waved until the train was out of sight. "Whew!" Harry sighed. "One child gone, one to go." And the three Potter's got into their car and went home. But they didn't know what fate had in store for them... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKhotaSikaShreyaKriShaReYam

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
loved it twila its amazing very anxious for what is to come.

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutecj

loved it twila its amazing very anxious for what is to come.

THNX SO MUCH CJ!!! HugI forgot to add but this chapter was dedicated tro you my friend! For honoring me in YOUR FF!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thank you sooo much twila its wonderful thank you i'm speechless... Hug

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hehe...now my little Jamesy LOL

Lovely update Twila!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Waiting for update twila suspense is killing me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top