Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutecj

loved it twila its amazing very anxious for what is to come.

THNX SO MUCH CJ!!! ðŸ¤—I forgot to add but this chapter was dedicated tro you my friend! For honoring me in YOUR FF!!!
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sooo much twila its wonderful thank you i'm speechless... 🤗
Minionite thumbnail
Hehe...now my little Jamesy ðŸ˜†

Lovely update Twila!
Cutecj thumbnail
Waiting for update twila suspense is killing me.
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 4:

A New Life

She was screaming at the top of her voice. Her forehead beaded with sweat. "OK," Harry said. "Ginny dear, calm down.. just push." he took her hand and squeezed it. "One more push should do it, Mrs. Potter." healer Thomas said. She had been Ginny's healer since Ginny was 10. Suddenly, a baby's cry filled the whole room. Ginny wasn't screaming anymore, she was just breathing really heavily. The little one was washed and was cleaned before Ginny or Harry could see it. "It's a baby girl, Mr. and Mrs. Potter!" healer Thomas said smiling and holding a blanket in her hands. She handed Ginny the tiny bundle. The baby's eyes were closed. She was sucking her thumb and breathing happily. "She's so beautiful Ginny mumbled happily. The Weasley's along with James and Al were all outside. They must have heard because the door burst open and led by Molly, in came the people. Albus and James were the first ones over to Ginny's bed. Al pulled off a tiny portion of the blanket to take a look at the baby. His mouth slowly spread into a wide smile. He stepped back, stood on tiptoes, puffed out his chest and said, "Mum, I'll train him into becoming the greatest wizard of all time! Affter me of course, though." Harry and Ginny started laughing. "But, Al," Harry said smiling. "It's a she, not a he!" Al looked confused. but then turned happy again and this time he said, "So what? I'll train her to be the greatest witch of all time!" Everyone burst out laughing. "Hey!" James protested. "Even I want to see the baby!" and he pushed back Albus and bent over the baby. His face turned dreamy. "She's so cute..." Everyone took turns in seeing the new-born.
aweome update twila!!!! loved it!!! waitin for d next one!!!!
Cutecj thumbnail
Awww... amazing update twila please pm me really excited to know more and do update soon.🤗
Its sooo wonderful 
afreenkansal thumbnail
it was awesome
continue soon
pm me