Harry Potter

FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Chapter 2:

Wedding Bells (Continued...)

Note: Words not written in bold but in italics are Ginny's thoughts.

As Ginny entered the Weasley's garden, the crowd parted to let her walk on the red colored carpet which people called... What was it? She thought to herself maile? or nile? No, no it must be aisle. She shook her head and snapped out of it immediately. She hadn't even noticed that she had crossed half of the 'aisle'. Yes, it must be aisle. She told herself that it was aisle. She felt silly arguing with herself over whether the red carpet was called naile, maile or aisle. This was the biggest day of her entire life. She was excited. On the other end of the aisle, stood Harry. He had a nervous smile on his face. Ginny was disappointed. She had thought he'd be standing there, smiling at her confidently.Ginny observed Harry's face while walking to him with her arm linked with her fathers'. She looked even closely at his face and almost doubled over in shock. She was able to hide it from the crowd, but was she wrong or was Harry really whistling with his hands behind his back. She told herself it was her imagination. Before she knew it, she had reached the other end and was standing in front of her in-a-minute-fiancee. She had butterflies in her stomach. In the crowd gathered she saw many friendly faces from Hogwarts. Sitting in the front row, were her family with Hermione. Her mum had tears in her eyes and was wiping them away with a wet napkin. Her dad had a very proud look on his face. Her brother's were smiling and Hermione was too. 
The priest started reading his holy matrimony. Harry spoke his vows. Ginny was too dazed to even hear a word of what Harry had said. She was busy remembering her vows. Finally, it was her turn. She mumbled something she herself wasn't able to hear. But the priest has good ears so he must have heard. She thought. 
The priest turned towards Harry, and asked, "Do you Harry James Potter, take Gineva Molly Weasley, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The nervous look on Harry's face seemed to have vanished. He was now smiling confidently at Ginny, just like she had thought.
"I do," he replied.
The priest nodded. Then he turned toward Ginny. "And do you, Ginevra Molly Weasly, take Harry James Potter, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Ginny blushed. "I do,"
"Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride!" he said jollily.
Harry kissed Ginny. She had never been happier. She felt as if she had wings and was soaring in the night sky. Everyone in the crowd applauded as hard as they could. The priest pulled out his wand and conjured up some beautiful golden butterflies and streamers. 
Ginny was now maried.
Hermione's shoulder rested on Ron's head as she saw Harry and Ginny speaking their vows. Well not Ginny technically. She had mumbled her vows and only the priest and Harry heard. She sighed. "I think-" she muttered. "I think they're really happy. Harry and Ginny." Ron kissed her forehead and replied, "So are we,"

Hope you guys like it!

Comments and Likes are appreciated.

Edited by twila - 29 January 2013 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page) (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Awww...so cute!!!
Specially loved the ending romione part!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_avani

Awww...so cute!!!
Specially loved the ending romione part!! Day Dreaming

Thnx avani!

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Awesome Twila!!! Big smile I just read all the parts, like I promised I would. Wink
Really cute story Day Dreaming

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@mione: Thnx! It's not much RoMione, but I hope that's ok and you'll still read it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

@mione: Thnx! It's not much RoMione, but I hope that's ok and you'll still read it?

Of course I'll read it yaar...so what if it's not much RoMione. Tongue (It's just that I like them a lot)
But I read other stories too. LOL

Do send a PM when you update next! Smile

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Read the 3 parts and i LOVED THEM!!! ClapClap
Amazing FF twila full of romantic moments and sparks of happiness.
Truly wonderfulStarStar.Embarrassed Lovely.
Please do PM me when you update.Hug

Edited by Cutecj - 02 February 2013 at 3:15am

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutecj

Read the 3 parts and i LOVED THEM!!! ClapClap
Amazing FF twila full of romantic moments and sparks of happiness.
Truly wonderfulStarStar.Embarrassed Lovely.
Please do PM me when you update.Hug

Thanks cj! Will PM you

@everyone: Sorry guys, but I've been offline for a few days. Will update soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top