Harry Potter

FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
It's been like forever since I wrote an FF! So, this weird story about the nineteen years in which Harry and Ginny got married, Ron and Hermione got married and the kids were born, blah, blah, blah...

Hope you guys like it!

CONTENTS

Pg. 1: Chapter no. one: The Proposal
          Chapter no. two: Wedding Bells

Pg. 2: Chapter no. two: Wedding bells (Continued...)

Pg. 3: Chapter no. three: Time For School!

Pg. 4: Chapter no. four: A New Life

Edited by twila - 12 February 2013 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjEphemeraKriShaReYam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Once upon a time... (Contents on first page)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Chapter 1:

The Proposal

"Will you marry me?" These were the words that changed Ginevra Molly Weasley's life forever... 

He was all ready. "Hey, Ron! What was Ginny's favorite flower again?" Harry was panicking. This was the hardest thing he had done yet in his life. "Roses, Harry! At least remember her favorite flower! How will you be able to keep her happy for her entire life if you keep forgetting her favorite things?" Ron was sweaty. Suddenly, Hermione walked in. She laughed at Ron's who's face was covered in sweat. "Ron, I suppose you are going to propose to Ginny! Even Harry isn't as panicky as you!" she said. Yes, Harry was panicking because he was going to ask Ginny to marry him. "Hey!" Ron protested. "My best friend is just about to propose to my sister! Do you expect me to have a bath in ice water? You wouldn't even know how that feels! You don't have any siblings!" he huffed and walked out of the room. Hermione looked at Harry. She had a proud look in her eyes. "Ginny eats dinner at the "King's Diner". It's a 5 star gourmet restaurant." she handed him a paper and said, "Harry, promise me you'll keep her happy and safe? You know she's the closest thing to a sister I have?" Harry nodded. "This is the address of that place right?" he asked. "Yeah," Hermione replied. "Now go! You must hurry!" and she prodded him in his back with a finger toward's the door. "OK! OK!" Harry said.

He had just entered the restaurant. He looked around for her. There she was, sitting by the window, staring at the sky... Harry felt a group of butterflies dancing in this stomach. He looked at the small box in his hands. He opened it, inside was a ruby encrusted gold ring. It was beautiful. There were diamond's set on the edges. He looked up at the Ginny. Gulping, he mustered up all of his courage and walked up to her table. She didn't seem to notice him. He decided to keep it simple. He sat in the seat opposite her and said, "Hi," Ginny jumped. "Oh!" she said looking at Harry. Harry could see her blushing. Her red hair tied in a high pony tail. Her chocolate eyes staring at Harry. She was the most beautiful girl Harry had ever seen. "Harry," she said. "What are you doing here?" Harry smiled. "Nothing, I just came to have dinner. Could we eat together?" Ginny blushed. She was surprised by Harry's confidence. Usually when he was around her, he stuttered and stammered and acted really clumsy. Harry himself was amazed at how smoothly he spoke in front of the girl he loved. Harry and Ginny both ordered their favorite's on the menu. They talked about things, argued a few times and laughed. They kissed sometime's too. After dinner, it was time for the big event. Harry said, "Ginny, can I ask you a question?" "Yeah, sure!" she replied. Harry walked over to her chair. They had been together for over an year now but it still seemed awkward. Harry knelt on one knee. He saw the surprised look in Ginny's eyes grow and grow until, "Will you marry me?" Ginny looked shocked. She took a few minutes to come back. Harry waited patiently, after all, this was the biggest decision of her life. After what seemed like forever, she finally spoke 3 words. "Yes, I will" Harry placed the ring on her her ring finger and they both kissed each other. A long passionate kiss. They both had never been happier!

These were the words that changed Ginevra Molly Weasly's life forever... 

That's it for now guy's! Will update soon! If you want an alerting PM please add it in your comments or PM me! Comments and likes are appreciated.

Edited by twila - 27 January 2013 at 5:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjKhotaSikaShreyaabaviTyler_DurdenEphemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Awesome Twila. I'm loving the idea. Do PM me when you update. Big smile

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
ooh! that was quite a proposal- and ginny said yes! I would love to read more...

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Chapter 2:

Wedding Bells

Harry was nervous. He kept twirling his fingers. Ginny had said yes! This was their wedding day. "Ron," he asked. " How did you keep a straight face when you saw Hermione walk down the aisle?" Ron replied calmly. Which was unusual because until now he had been doubtful about his best friend and his sister's marriage. But now he was all happy and giggly about it. "Simple, don't look at the bride. Whistle to keep yourself distracted and poof! You're married in two minutes!" he beamed at harry and gave him a pat on the back. Then he walked out of the room. 
This had seemed really weird. Harry had backed away when he saw his best fiend beaming at him. He almost tripped over his shoes. The only time Harry had seen Ron happier than this was at Ron's wedding. "Well," Harry said to himself. "I guess he should be like this." He wore his shoes and walked out of the room after Ron. 

"Ginny! Stop panicking!" Hermione said. Ginny didn't seem to notice. She kept pacing the room wearing her wedding dress and her red hair wrapped up in curlers muttering to  herself, "No, no! This isn't write!". "You aren't having second thoughts, are you?" Hermione asked suspiciously. "What?" Ginny said. "No, Hermione! I'm not having second thoughts! It's just..." Ginny had lied. She was having second thoughts. She had had a crush on Harry since she was 11. They had started dating in her fifth year. Now Harry had asked her to marry him.
"Do you love him?" Hermione asked gently. Ginny looked up. "Yes, of course I do! Otherwise why would I have said yes?" she replied. Hermione nodded and said, "Well, I have to meet my husband in a few minutes, so bye!" she smiled and walked out of the room. "It's so hard getting used to thinking of her and Ron as husband wife..." she muttered to herself. She closed the door and got ready.

Sorry guys! That's it for now. I know it's pretty short but...The next update will be a continuation of this. And it will be longer!

Edited by twila - 28 January 2013 at 4:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneCutecjKhotaSikaShreyaEphemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Aww really nice...wedding bells...Wink

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged