IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

FF by Malika hope you like it
Thread #1 link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3373003&PID=72999782&#72999782

Part1: strange dream

And if the dream became reality ...
"Without that you know you're with me everywhere. Your image taken place in all my thoughts .. so I became impossible to think.
I see you everywhere, but yet you're only one place: far from me.
When I fall asleep is on your side.
When I look at someone, it's your face I see.
When I close my eyes, it's your brown eyes staring at me.
The only thing missing in all this is the sound of your voice. I never heard it, you never talked to me. So unfortunately, when I dream of you, I never hear you tell me that you love me.
This sadly reminds me that we're just strangers to each other. "
One night, Aarti dreamed, she dreamed that Yash Sindhia spoke to her ...
It was a morning in the office, while she classified the files that  Mr. Scindhia's assistant gave her
Suddenly a beautiful voice and manly  pronounced softly  in her ear:

Yash: Aarti ... Aarti?!
But She did not turn... too concentrated to classify files .. then her name sounded again even closer.
She dropped all the files .. for a few seconds 
She imagined in the depths of herself to whom could belong this voice so beautiful,  who might call her... Aarti, the small secretary without great interest.
She finally decided to turn round. And there, her heart jumped and almost stopping !
It was him, handsome man, her boss who had attracted her attention the first time she had seen coming out of his assistant's office. It was many months that she looked at him discreetly whenever He passed by here. But apparently, not quite discreetly.
He stood in front of her,with his hair black, his brown eyes... staring at her with an intense glance. She could not believe it ... she began to blush...  and her heart was beating fast...so strong.
Yash smiled at her, a smile full of tenderness ... Or was it a mocking smile...face her this stupid big smile and her eyes wide open she had, loaded with hope and pleasure sintillants..
He broke the soft silence. 

Yash: Tell me, I wondered if you'd come with me for a coffee around 16:30 this is the time when you finish is not it? Just to further knowledge.. you and me.

These words reached her ears like a sweet melody.
Aarti... still unknown how he knew the time at which she finished this afternoon? but no matter he knew. Aarti nodded, her face lit up with happiness.

Yash: Fine! uh 17h on the parking of the building in front of my car?
Aarti: OK ... to 17h .. front of your car ...

Yash kissed .. Aarti on the cheek before returning to his office.
Aarti looked Yash go, smile and beating heart
Suddenly the horrible ringing of her alarm clock rang. Aarti who still beating heart could not believe it.
How could she dream of her boss? Her boss who had never posed a look at her or speak with her once.

Aarti: My poor girl!  stop dreaming! As though Mr Sindhia in person would invite you to a coffee! He does not even know that you exist or that you workfor him! Go up or you'll be late!

Aarti was madly in love with her boss Yash Scindhia since the first day she was a thunderbolt. Her heart nearly drop. He was standing front of his desk
So handsome his  black hair, his brown eyes ... a perfect body and especially the most beautiful smile. But it was not for her ... he talked to his assistant Ms Gautam.
Yash was like a prince and she imagined that one day he will take her away on his beautiful horse. The only problem is that it did not look Aarti ... not once.
As every morning Aarti who lived alone in Delhi, She took her breakfast and she was getting ready to go to work.  As every morning she feared.
Working at Suraj Scindia&Son was not an easy thing, the people there were not like Aarti. These girls who work in mini skirt, manicures nails and stiletto heels. it was not her style. Aarti was rather a "desi girl" attached to the Indian traditions.
Every time she put one foot in the office, she could hear the taunts of the other girls.
<< Well, here's the country girl coming ... Oh my god! who still have such hair too long our days >>
Aarti hated these girls! Especially Yash's personal assistant. Priya Gautam, this tall woman, skeletal .. with short hair and colorful.
Aarti did not get along at all with her .. since the day of her maintains with Priya for the post of architect/designer.

Priya: Are you kidding? Is this a joke? Where are the hidden cameras?
Aarti: No this is not a joke .. I am very competent for the job ... here are my references.
Priya: Listen .. Miss Khuranna .. You know where you are?
Aarti: Yes .. Suraj Scindhia & Sons, the famous event organizers ... for people of high society and celebrities of India.
Priya: Specifically in SS & S! Not only India but the world! So how do I give you an important position for a girl like you! I am really sorry ... but my answer is NO
Aarti: Why Mrs. Gautam, I need this job! Please I'm very good!
Priya: Listen, I'll give you a job here ...
Aarti: Really? thank you ... I'm so hap ...
Priya: You will be my own secretary ... old to resign .. I'm willing to give you her place.
Will take care of my calls, files and coffees too! ok?
Aarti: Secretary? But I'm Architect / Designer!
Priya: Listen take it or leave it!

Aarti was forced to accept since she came to live in Delhi ... it was imperative to find a job otherwise she would compel to return to her aunt Maya.
And .. Aarti could do everything except return to his horrible aunt. Maya hated Aarti because since the death of her parents, she was for her as a burden. It was not easy to convince Maya to let her go to Delhi
But Aarti promised to send her money every month and finally she agreed.
Arrived at the Office, a stack of files waiting Aarti and phones rang nonstop as if that was not enough without even saying hello Priya gave her a long list of coffees.

Aarti (to herself): Oh god ... if I did not leave it..this is just for you ... Mr Scindhia
Then she began to daydream ... When suddenly ... a voice brought her back to reality.

Priya: Aarti ... Aarti!
Aarti jumped : YES Madam!
Priya: Aarti! we have a very important meeting with important clients so if you're the gracious kindness ... BRING US THE COFFEE!! Instead of dreaming
You listen what I say ... coffes at Mr Yash's office ... Hurry up!
Aarti: In ... To .. Mr Scindia office? ... But .. I ...
Priya: I dream ... for sure ... YES MR SCINDHIA's Office!

Then she turned and walked away, Aarti was suddenly taken by anxiety .. she had never approached his office ... Now she had to.
Aarti (to herself) Oh my god ... no I can not do that ... No. It is impossible. How I'm too scared ...
Aarti went to the cafeteria trembling ... 8 coffees ... 3 without sugar ... 1 with milk and 4 standard.
Aarti (to herself): Go Aarti it is not so complicated ... you knock on the door and you give the coffees and you go ... yes it is simple. No nonsense.. stop tremble and you go naturally.
More  the lift amounted high more Aarti felt his heart drop. She was terrified at the idea of entering Yash Scindia's office .. the man who she loves secretly ..his office.. no impossible..
Aarti finally arrived at the door of the office .. her hands were sweaty her heart beat so strong she had the impression that everyone could hear. She knocked once
no answer .. then a second ... when suddenly she heard ... his voice ... Yash Scindhia

Yash: Come in!

She turned the wrist of the door trembling, and she went slowly everyone was busy watching the plans .. nobody was looking ... phew..  she will only put the coffees on the table and leaves .. When suddenly a stream of air swept over the office and the red tissue that Yash had in his hands flew up and landed on Aarti's head
A long silence,could heard only the sound of bangles of Aarti, who trembled. Yash walked towards Aarti slowly and gently removed the veil from her head.
Aarti was so afraid she closed her eyes ... Yash was surprised ... Who was this girl? He had never seen before
Aarti slowly opened her eyes ... and when she saw that she stood in front of Yash ... who staring at her... She almost dropping the coffees tray but the Yash overtook the tray and touched her hands accidentally ... Aarti heart was beating violently ... Yash still staring Aarti. When Priya came.

Priya: Miss Khuranna ... Finally, you bring the coffees!
Yash, here is my new seretary, she replaces Diya .. I have not had time to tell you.
Aarti thank you for coffees ... you can leave now.
Aarti: Ye ... yes Madam ... sorry Sir.

Then she turned on her heels ...

Aarti (to herself): My god ... Aarti do not look back ... not

Before closing the door Aarti threw a last glance ... she was surprised to see that Yash always staring at her ...

Index

Part8:Yash puts sindoor on Aarti
Part9: Yash will work in Paris
Part11: Confession of love...First Night
Part12: Desire and romance
Part13: Yash and Aarti areobliged to separate
Part14: Aarti can not approach the office
Part15: Aarti's new neighbor
part16: Conflict between Yash & Aarti
Part17: Aarti is in a dirty trouble
Part19 Guardian angel watching over Aarti 
Part20 Yash announces his wedding at Aarti
Part21 Yash afraid of losing Aarti and the baby.
Part22: Feelings of desire and hatred
Part23 sindoor and mengalsutra

Last part Aarti recovers the memory

Edited by Malika_ZL_Khan - 27 February 2013 at 11:53am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08IndianRapunzelbmeenuu111kalaisaravanan-Maaneet-dancydreamersahibasharmarajanirchandranpallavisarkarsanj1905salmankhanrulzvicky91DeepaavengShouting_Silverpadmavarns1970nirmalac99sunitha02jayhi_ksaman93KS1000pvejaniashGC_arjahappydays30jayshu17amourfouGCMissPurpleFreakLeevi05saf24Tahitien-moonKoolsmilelulujjjjCOLOGYkholitapankhudi_TiaRa..Comrade4eva..KrantiGuru_JKRgcluvvillager00SaiSmaha9shalini28freya123IsYaRoCHeRSaralicious-BlushaLicious-SilverBellgafulu14Sri_RadhaAngel_LuvSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Greatest love Last part: Aarti recovers the memory" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yoyo &amp; Cici moticnes 4Hi everyone
Here is the thread 2 "greatest love"
Thank you all so much forYoyo &amp; Cici moticnes 71 following and reading my ff
I kiss you all very strong and big hug Yoyo &amp; Cici moticnes 81

Edited by Malika_ZL_Khan - 27 January 2013 at 4:19am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08kalaisaravananDeepaavengns1970aman93nan0102KS1000Leevi05ashGC_arjaamourfouGCMissPurpleFreakShashi1984kholitalulujjjjCOLOGYRA17IsYaRoCHeRSaraliciousgcluvSaiSmaha9shalini28SilverBellgafulu14Sri_Radha

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
oh yeah! PartyPartyParty.. another one makes her second thread and it's just for one story..

Congratulations Malaika, for the success of your FFClapClapClap..
hope to read many, many more chapters and FFs to come..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leevi05lulujjjjMalika_ZL_KhanSaiSgafulu14

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Congo Shongo for the 2nd Thread my darl... Hug PartyParty

Great achievements...!!! Keep Rocking with your FF!!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leevi05lulujjjjSaiSgafulu14

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Wow superb work malika dear u just rock with ur new thread.

Hoping to see many new parts with lots of fun and romance...

great job dude !!! Thumbs Up

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
WOW...Congo shongo for d next...ClapClapClap
Btw wer s d next update?Wink

Edited by AmeTz - 27 January 2013 at 4:36am

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
congrats !!!! on your thread
waiting for the next upidate!

Leevi05Malika_ZL_KhanSaiSgafulu14

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Wow  congrats for the second thread.

Leevi05Malika_ZL_KhanSaiSgafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.