Discussion on Mohit Sehgal Quit Khamoshiyaan ONLY HERE (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Originally posted by sky05

I want MoNaya together in a show.
Both are awesome actor, so no doubt they will rock.
missing monaya :(

kuchh logoko phirsey mirchi lagayi haiLOL

haan...mirchi lagi mirchi lagi.
pata nahi aur kitna mirchi khayegi...
Sab yeh soch ke dar gaye agar sach mein monaya ek saath ek show mein aagaya toh ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERJoyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on Mohit Sehgal Quit Khamoshiyaan ONLY HERE (Page 13)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

I want MoNaya together in a show.
Both are awesome actor, so no doubt they will rock.
missing monaya :(

kuchh logoko phirsey mirchi lagayi haiLOL

haan...mirchi lagi mirchi lagi.
pata nahi aur kitna mirchi khayegi...
Sab yeh soch ke dar gaye agar sach mein monaya ek saath ek show mein aagaya toh ...

chal aab sach mein MONAYA ko ek saath ek hi show mein as leads le aate haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER..Daffodil..

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
mohit ki show quit karne ke baad kuch logo ka reaction aisi hai- ab toh SI free hai aur mohit bhi... toh ho sakta hai MoNaya ek saath... Ooohhh NNnoOo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERJoyee_90snowwhite28

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged

mohit ki show quit karne ke baad kuch logo ka reaction aisi hai- ab toh SI free hai aur mohit bhi... toh ho sakta hai MoNaya ek saath... Ooohhh NNnoOo

haayeBlushing

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

snowwhite: why are you getting so rude? I didnt say anything wrong, I dont want them together that's it. Keep your rude remarks to yourself Ermm

IshkZaadi: lol from what I see, it's the complete opposite. Half the people know him because of Sanaya LOL

Anyways, my point was that I dont want to c him with Sanaya. She's an excellent actress and deserves an awesome co-star. Thats it.

Thanks for sharing your POV...Embarrassed but, main question is... WHO ARE YOU ?? LOL
- 1 member of 'Bunch of Peoples'...?? Wink

Dear... keep your POV for yourself because,here no one interested to read any Tom,Dick n Harry POV about Mohit or MoNaya.

Don't waste your time here...Embarrassed Go n call to SP... for sharing your POV. ROFL
ROFL ROFL

Edited by Joseph_A - 28 January 2013 at 7:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsnowwhite28Mohabbateinn..Daffodil..

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Mohit Sehgal unwell; quits Khamoshiyaan

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jan 28, 2013, 10.50 PM IST

Mohit Sehgal unwell; quits Khamoshiyaan
Mohit Sehgal

One of the heartthrobs of small screen Mohit Sehgal, who was expected to create quite a stir with his comeback show Star Plus' Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan has finally decided to call it a day.

While the news about his conflict with the makers of the show, over the non-payment of dues is making headlines, the actor now confirms about his exit from the show.

The young lad who rose to popularity as Samrat waited for almost 9 months for the show before it went on-air but due to constant dip in TRP's Khamoshiyaan soon came under scanner. Is this the reason behind his decision.

When quizzed, Mohit says, "I am quitting the show and I have already put in my papers. I can't reveal the reason about my decision but all I can say at this point is that I am leaving the show."

Mohit has taken a few days off from shooting as he is suffering from either Malaria or Dengue and is waiting for his medical reports. "I am extremely unwell so currently am not shooting for Khamoshiyaan."

When asked about his last day of shooting the actor says, "As I had put down my papers on Sunday the Production house could not get back to me and I am still waiting for their response on my notice."

Edited by Joseph_A - 28 January 2013 at 7:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERsnowwhite28raj_ms_nasha..Daffodil..

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Sry double post.

Edited by snowwhite28 - 28 January 2013 at 9:00pm

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Yeh sab kya ho raha hai kabhi sanaya unwell hoti hai. Now mohit.get well soon mohit. We support yur decision mohit love u baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.