Discussion on Mohit Sehgal Quit Khamoshiyaan ONLY HERE (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

my main prayer is that i want a good show for him now.which will do justice with his talent.hope with a good PH too.

Thumbs UpSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion on Mohit Sehgal Quit Khamoshiyaan ONLY HERE (Page 11)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I am just hoping that Mohit will get  nice romantic love stroy  show as next project. .I wish he  &Sanaya will come back soon on Tv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
finally FINALLLYYY 

he shudve quit long time back.. but he made the right decison ! im proud of u mohit

-Marie-

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads
kyun tumhe kya sapna aaya tha sid cha will end. If u don't know the real reason plz don't comment. Mohit kiske sath chemistry create kar sakta hai ya nahi humko pata hai. We don't need yur advice.

Joyee_90

.RudraParo.

Goldie

.RudraParo.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala.ishqAimenKSizzlingPaRud-Decent6Chori-Kina-

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!</font>
wat do u mean by sanaya huh. For sanaya nobody is better than mohit. And plz don't make this thread dirty with yur dirty comments we don't want bashing here. Go back to yur mental hospital. Pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate hain. Kam dhanda toh hai nahi disgusting.

Joyee_90

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!

believe it or not.. many people are sanaya fans BECAUSE of Mohit.. IPK came after MJHT.. and MJHT was a smash hit because of Mohit and Sanaya's chemistry. 

Sanaya and his fans know what a gem of person Mohit is .. and both of them are beautiful and happy together.. so what problem do you have

Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 27 January 2013 at 10:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90soniasharmin89-Marie-..Daffodil..-Ocean.eyes-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.