India-Forums

Discussion on Mohit Sehgal Quit Khamoshiyaan ONLY HERE (Page 11)

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

my main prayer is that i want a good show for him now.which will do justice with his talent.hope with a good PH too.

Thumbs UpSmile
honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads
P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I am just hoping that Mohit will get  nice romantic love stroy  show as next project. .I wish he  &Sanaya will come back soon on Tv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
finally FINALLLYYY 

he shudve quit long time back.. but he made the right decison ! im proud of u mohit

-Marie-

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

mohit was not given strong character role like garv coz it doesnt suit him n ...i know he is much talented...

i knew that sid role will end as it was not strong n ...they hav already shown his engagement n ...he does not hav chemistry with gauri ...garv hav ...

his chemistry is best with sanaya...so i think a new show shud be launch with both sanaya n mohit as leads
kyun tumhe kya sapna aaya tha sid cha will end. If u don't know the real reason plz don't comment. Mohit kiske sath chemistry create kar sakta hai ya nahi humko pata hai. We don't need yur advice.

Joyee_90

.RudraParo. Goldie
.RudraParo.
.RudraParo.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubala.ishqAimenKSizzlingPaRud-Decent6Chori-Kina-

snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!</font>
wat do u mean by sanaya huh. For sanaya nobody is better than mohit. And plz don't make this thread dirty with yur dirty comments we don't want bashing here. Go back to yur mental hospital. Pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate hain. Kam dhanda toh hai nahi disgusting.

Joyee_90

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

Please spare Sanaya. She deserves better!

believe it or not.. many people are sanaya fans BECAUSE of Mohit.. IPK came after MJHT.. and MJHT was a smash hit because of Mohit and Sanaya's chemistry. 

Sanaya and his fans know what a gem of person Mohit is .. and both of them are beautiful and happy together.. so what problem do you have

Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 27 January 2013 at 10:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90soniasharmin89-Marie-..Daffodil..-Ocean.eyes-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index