Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hahaha i have never seen a boy who is scared of ghosts but u feel so scared that u can't alone sleep in your hostel room.

Atleast i do not fear anything. I am the sherni...the leo one and u know it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 8)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
the last fight btwn Hashmi and dat pundit was very gud ..u'll see lots of horror faces in btwn ,i hope u does'nt get scared

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Chal Chal time out (Imam style) ..vo mai janta hu kaisi sherni ho tum jisko chakkar aate hain ...jo ki weak hai ..hahaha

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
ya u r right yaar. No change in my condition since mrng. I feel i won't be able to go to my college tomorrow. Very bad day i had in terms of health...ye sherni bimaar h.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ami trying to make me scared Confused

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
This sherni is weak infront of this hunter cheetah ..hahaha

Visha ,dat ghost is very scary ,i had his face in my dreams on the nite when i watched dat movie Shocked

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Yes, the ghost is disgusting. I was only scared during the clown scene since i hate clowns too.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
very bad movie. Nothing scary at all. Better i watch SHAAPIT at times or 1920...I once got scared when i watched shaapit...that's an ultimate scary movie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.