Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 150

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
today i maked a fake FB female profile for my room mate in order to disturb him and for fun ... and today i realised that it's not easy for a girl out there 423 request with 56 msgs ROFL  WAH ye ladke pagal hi hote hain LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 62)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
baar baar ek ladka msg karta hai toh bechaare pe taras aa jata hai toh ek reply kar deta hu ROFL

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ROFL, reallly Amit, thats sounds like really good response, good u realise its not easy being a girl

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
its nothing new...boys r actually mad and i will think...about paying...hehehe

Rozey...ya u told me and i forgot...what about your plans for tomorrow because u actually go out and enjoy much.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
yaa Rozey ,i can't believe that boys are so despo for a gilr on FB ...sometimes i reall feel for them that's why i normally replies them with few short words LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thank you Sonali ..so im waiting for my treat from Sonali ...mai jaldi aaunga ..mujhe 5 star mai le chalna Wink

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Sonu, i go out often when its my hloidays but once my semester starts i have to focus on studies and only studies, today i actually helped my mom with some chores like doing laundry and sweeping D'oh, what abt u, how was ur day

Amit well said ROFL, OMG u reply to them, gosh u r making me laugh like crazy today, LOL, thank u for that

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Was watching Nach Baliye and Suhasi got full marks Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.