>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 51)

Post Reply New Post

Page 51 of 150

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
edit it amit...its teri meri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 51)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
amit its 1st feb today. The very special episode of my RJN

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hey amit, i am doing great today Big smile

yeha sonu, spending time with friends are just enjoyable and time passes u don't even realise.

yeah i am active on all the forums except QH n HD, i just comment on as much topic as i can, just to help keep the forums active, and i usually follow the topics throught "my posts"

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
teri meri kyu ?? ganna nahi sunaa kya tumne??

aur mtum samosa kuch jyada hi khane lagi ho ...

missed u so much ...jyada khush mat hona Embarrassed

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ROzey ..so whatelse dear ??

1st feb ko kya ayaa tha ???

maine aaj bhi bunk maara ...is sem mai toatal 6 classes ki hai 

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
on 1st feb indu n the gang badly beated the guard and sanchi wanted to leave when indu holded her hand and after that he punished his own hand. Wonderful epi that was

My atten is 83 pcnt...i am satisfied. This sem only 80...jb baccho ko chutti milni chahiye thi gate ke liye tb clg bula rhe h mahaan log

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ha yaar samosa common thing h to kha lete h. Ab sb khate h to akele rha nhi jata. Ab avoid karege...i know u missed me. Mai nhi rhti to kya hua...baaki sb h to baat krne ko. Forum dull sa ho gaya h

Rozey...u r really very sweet

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

on 1st feb indu n the gang badly beated the guard and sanchi wanted to leave when indu holded her hand and after that he punished his own hand. Wonderful epi that was

My atten is 83 pcnt...i am satisfied. This sem only 80...jb baccho ko chutti milni chahiye thi gate ke liye tb clg bula rhe h mahaan log
OMG mere yahan toh 4th yr ke students nai drshan tak nahi diye ...aur vo mera frnd kabhi jata hi nahi hai colg ..kar raha hai GATE ki prep ...aur 4th year mai mere yahan aisa koi rule nahi hai ...pure sem bhaar tak naa aao toh chalega ...aur internal toh purree milte hain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.