Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 150

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
lol yeah well i love shows, they keep me entertained LOL

thats nice, so how was ur day?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #3]<< (Page 50)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey ROZEY ..

Sonali ,yaa im missing our fights ...tum kahan chali gayi ...don't feel that i was missing u Embarrassed

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hey Amit, how are u dear

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
A normal day like always...sitting in the ground and gossips...studies in library.

Once i too was fund of watching serials but as i started loving ruk jana nahi and got addicted i felt that no show is nothing infront of it and i started giving my half an hour only to it...missing those days

How is your day and what u took in lunch.

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hehehe u can only fight with me. Very gud going

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i was out with some friends for lunch, had burger and fries with a pepsi Smile, my day was pretty good, cuz i had the outing with my friends, now i am back home, will be on the forum and will proably sleep a little LOL

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
im fine Rozey ..what abt you ?

Sonali this is a song for you " ADAAT ho chuki hai teri ladai karne mai"

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
its the best to enjoy with friends...even i had samosa party with friends at clg. Then paanipuri with friends after clg and tea at my friends home...afterall a two days off

R u active on all forums. If so then how do u manage . I can't even manage if i am on two.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.