Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thnx Ratna akka for the update!StarHug

evolavu beautiful a saradha sing pannuraLOL athuvum in the morningLOL
Saro don't worry pa unthe Meenu va yaarum kotthi kondu pogemathangeTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Jan 28 - Feb 1 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

Saradha.. ROFL

Poor Saro.. He is unable to decide whether he should let Meenu work or not !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Thanks akka for the update..

I hate this cheap mentality of Saro..and Sharadha though funny at times should know to be more affectionate towards her DIL..

OMG Soundarya friend words not acceptable .. how can she talk about a person to a friend on her home..Cant she have basic sense...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatikalki2007miganhopper_ocean

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks ratna for the update.

I can't believe this Saro is listening to others and can't decide. 

i agree Soundarya's friends words too bad, this is her second marriage and doesn't she know what happened first time? Unhappy

garapatikalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update

Meenu going to interview good - Saro living in city and his sister went to work so what is his problem - typical male

S friend needs reality check about world - look and colour is nothing she is talking really cheap and S should stand up for T then her friend would have shut her mouth

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatinithyamkvkrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

I hate this cheap mentality of Saro..

aww krituma enna ivalava kobam Shocked chillax baby Hug LOL You see krituma, saro had been once a big playboy Tongue for him it was easy to get girls just with his mokka joke and charming smile LOL But he also realise that the only girl who did not buy his stuff was Meenashi and definitely its not going to be easy for other men to mess up with her. We have seen in many situations how unstable saro can be. One minute he would say A and the other minute he would say B. His not balance and he gets confused fast. Also he loves meenashi to much and therefore simple thing she does upset him easily.Saro knows interview is 5pm and yet he comes and 5 and asking why she went without him nu LOL
For saro he expects Meenashi to depend on him for everthing.,,, avalava taan Embarrassed which is wrong AngryLOL

i can see meenu akka wondering enna blaber pannura nu LOL

garapatikalki2007migankrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks ratna for the update.

I can't believe this Saro is listening to others and can't decide. 

i agree Soundarya's friends words too bad, this is her second marriage and doesn't she know what happened first time? Unhappy

I was thinking the same. Her friend is so rude. But thank god S took it in a positive way .. but sooner or later S will start thinking Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatikrithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovly update

T & S - they are keep on improving themselves and nice to watch when S saying sorry to T about the her comment and T changed his cloths Clap

Saratha - Meenu - sisters - DancingStar - i was laughing with Saratha's comments she is over acting it used to annoy me now i am enjoying it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.