Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Vibha! πŸ˜³ I came here to sign up, only to see you sharing the link to my OS that was done ages ago! πŸ˜³

🀣 Ironically though, that is the only OS I know on this forum! πŸ˜† Thanks! πŸ˜³

@Riva - I agree, your creations thread is a gold mine! πŸ‘πŸΌ
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
I, hereby, officially sign up for the Valentine's Day OS Contest!  πŸ˜Ž
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Smruti - I hope you try it too! Trust me, it's real fun knowing that you could be writing things that you always wanted to see in the serial! πŸ˜‰
ok. i will try dear. i too sign up as it will be only for fun. may be it would have lack of literary words, so please forgive me for it in advance. i will try my level best.
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vanny, i knew that u wil like this thread, i saw your old OS, it was wonderful and i commented on it also, i m sure, your OS in this thread also wil be awesome! Waiting for it!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Vibha!😳I came here to sign up, only to see you sharing the link to my OS that was done ages ago!😳

🀣Ironically though, that is the only OS I know on this forum!πŸ˜†Thanks!😳

@Riva - I agree, your creations thread is a gold mine!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Am glad you signed up for it 😈. There are other OS s which i had compiled in the 100 episode celebration thread. Could not find the thread πŸ˜•.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

ok. i will try dear. i too sign up as it will be only for fun. may be it would have lack of literary words, so please forgive me for it in advance. i will try my level best.

Am so glad you decided to sign up πŸ€—!!! Am sure your OS will be awesome πŸ˜ƒ
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Vanny, i knew that u wil like this thread, i saw your old OS, it was wonderful and i commented on it also, i m sure, your OS in this thread also wil be awesome! Waiting for it!

I will be waiting for your OS πŸ˜›
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Anam - Aw! Thanks so much babe! πŸ€— Love you!

@Vibz - I was in demand since long before! πŸ˜† What can I do! Hmmm...we'll have to do another compilation for the 200th episode? πŸ˜•
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

Yaayyy!! Of course it's for fun dear! Don't worry! I'm sure it will be great! πŸ€—