Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I want to say
Adini is not working and it will not work again
they made a leap and I hope they wont make adini pair again
the 90% fans who love vikram and want him to be happy and have a new girl for him and if the look like is not sugni then why not make them as a pair
adi - sugni was torture to watch and many did not like them and skipped those episodes
Please dont play the dirty games again if U wanted adini then no need of leap they were happy end of the story but if U did give us leap so do change things make vikram as a hero in a positive role and no more adini and see the magic of TRP
we want the new dawn of vikram;s life , he is the soul of Phir subah hogi and big reason why many of us watching this show.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereTasminjfarina_1992widdysunnyroshioctopieruhi86Rakhi1608anagha107beanaqRaleighbcatnamitagloryzcroziaxxVinnie79venRamanRKRaghav4U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please No ADINI again !!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Ronit

As I have said elsewhere what would be point of all that has happened if they just put them back together. If its to get TVS blessing he could have taken the bullet and give his blessing.

If they get back to together then what's new or interesting? The only difference would be TVS would also go gaga over them like the rest of the family.

This triangle needs to fade into the back ground and a new story/stories need to start which should not be rushed at an illogical pace like DV champa Kuhu storyline

Edited by payal7 - 27 January 2013 at 7:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

figueresunnyroshioctopieruhi86Rakhi1608anagha107namitagloryzcroziaxxVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Thats why payal

I say No ADINI again Not again

They are boring and many dont like them

Many fans who left the show left it due to this pair and they have no charm and many dont like them

They can work on other things then this love b/w 3 of them

Edited by ronshaan - 28 January 2013 at 4:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzanagha107ruhi86Rakhi1608croziaxx

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Well if the CV's had any brains hey would compare the both  pairs and see which one gave them the most  TRP.   If they did not do that  they would not have come up with this  new start.  And if they have not  figure  that out yer, ( i have my doubts)  Well thier is no saving them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzanagha107ruhi86croziaxxpayal7

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
YES you are right

I can see they started a new story with new idea

there is no more problem of thakur and behdnis its something new here... Let see what they do in next episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i am sorry dear i disagree with u i love adini pair,donno for what reason i really like them i dont like the pairing of vikram and sugni since vikram is much older,they dont suit according to me,so its my opinion...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Krishnacoffee_loveipkknd2o12

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Let's enjoy the show rather than obsess over what might happen

If or when Adini happen then make a decision to watch or not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86croziaxxronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Let's enjoy the show rather than obsess over what might happen

If or when Adini happen then make a decision to watch or not

agree,agree agreeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd2o12ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.