Hitler Didi

~*Rati Pandey AT 59*~ Angel Who Rules Our Hearts (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 149

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by kaya123

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

@ Kaya & Ishi - i want ZaIndira's to live as Sisters Embarrassed ROFL and i want Just them u see Embarrassed LOL

hehe nikhi...this will be perfect.LOLWink...rati and rati di alone with her awesome acting...vaise bhi when she is on screen i hardly look at other charactersROFL...but ek baar zara and indira should kiss and make up and say "chhodo yaar, bahut lad liya rishi ke piche, lets leave him and go have fun"...ise kehte hai kahaani mein twist...i would love that...rishi fans will murder me nowROFL
Thumbs UpThat would be the greatest sight of this century! ROFL ROFL

No doubt on that Approve ROFL ROFL wish it could happen! ROFL 

LOL LOL

Hi Avani ji! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBlissMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rati Pandey AT 59*~ Angel Who Rules Our Hearts (Page 67)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaya123

Originally posted by Rasha4eva

Originally posted by ashne

@ Kaya & Ishi - i want ZaIndira's to live as Sisters Embarrassed ROFL and i want Just them u see Embarrassed LOL

that's what i said in fb (not repeating it here). I hope they are long lost sisters. 

Me too want them like twins!LOLHappy wala familyEmbarrassedLOLAnki di made some names na!LOL

oh where is ankita these days...she has stopped watching HD kya?...brave of herLOL
It seems like Ankita sis knew that a mess is gonna happen in HD, so she stopped watching it before it could do any damage to her. LOL LOL She only makes visits when there is something awesome happening in this show, and unfortunately there are far between such moments. LOL

Yeah i know..she is nowhere to be seen these days! Ouch Guess she quit watching HD sometime back..but yeah im sure she would have enjoyed RP's negative role Embarrassed Though she wouldn't have liked Zara turning into a villain. 

-Sandy-Mystique.

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey Avani Hug

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

It seems like Ankita sis knew that a mess is gonna happen in HD, so she stopped watching it before it could do any damage to her. LOL LOL She only makes visits when there is something awesome happening in this show, and unfortunately there are far between such moments. LOL

Thats good for Ankita...But my HD habit does not let me stop watching it LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Yeah i know..she is nowhere to be seen these days! Ouch Guess she quit watching HD sometime back..but yeah im sure she would have enjoyed RP's negative role Embarrassed Though she wouldn't have liked Zara turning into a villain. 

I am missing her take on the episodes. Ouch There is always a different flavour to her comments. LOLYes, she would. And who does not like to see RP in two totally contrasting roles? Embarrassed Except for some people in this forum. LOL

PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

I am missing her take on the episodes. Ouch There is always a different flavour to her comments. LOLYes, she would. And who does not like to see RP in two totally contrasting roles? Embarrassed Except for some people in this forum. LOL

Yes her takes were amazing to read. Wish she comes back soon! I saw HD after a long time..must say I loved the evil avatar of RP LOL Wish Zara wasn't negative..had it been a completely new character in a new show i would have enjoyed it more! Embarrassed But yeah double dose of Rati was a treat. I don't expect ANYTHING from this show anymore..saw it only to witness RP's acting! I'll still skip all torturous episodes LOL

-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashne

arey guys...dont u all remember once once i wrote a comment like tht in AT, tht i want to see ZaIndira's living somewhere as Sister and i also wrote a song adding to it.

u know what the forum wants rishi to run away from these ladies

Ohhh please...i too wish the same...let him run off somewhr LOL Live & let live ROFL
A brilliant and easy solution to all problems!ROFL ROFL

PureBliss.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top