Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashne

her hair clip changed from when she was in the room😊

Arey they changed the dress na...tho matching clip. Indira loves matching clips πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Nancy bachha - enlighten this AT with ur Views on love :)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

i guess she is getting tired na. maybe not for long. how long can they drag it also. I would rather have them fighting for SN

Hmm...Rati di might be gettting really really tired shooting soo many scenes per day!
i hope it ends soon too, 1stly i want Rati di to get some rest and 2ndly i cant see Zara's character butchered for the sake for tht silly Rishi and his love!
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Exctly...Zara's turning Negative doesnt wipe awy Rishi's wrongs πŸ˜†
But No! Rishi is alwys right u see...to support him, values and definations can be changed
coz he is the farishta...he can never be wrong,,,...so whtever he does is right. This farishta can love 2 ladies at the same time and both tht love can be true but haan different amts πŸ€£ if 1 character goes, he can get back to the other πŸ˜† here poor zara is being destroyed to reunite Inshi

I think tht Lake thing was awein news...her kidnap track is probably over.

I find it disgusting really that people still want inshi when rishi was romancing Zara when Indira was in the same house with them! Eternal Jodi inshi πŸ₯± What BS! 

And rads - COD is call of duty black ops πŸ˜†
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exctly...Zara's turning Negative doesnt wipe awy Rishi's wrongs πŸ˜†
But No! Rishi is alwys right u see...to support him, values and definations can be changed
coz he is the farishta...he can never be wrong,,,...so whtever he does is right. This farishta can love 2 ladies at the same time and both tht love can be true but haan different amts πŸ€£ if 1 character goes, he can get back to the other πŸ˜† here poor zara is being destroyed to reunite Inshi

I think tht Lake thing was awein news...her kidnap track is probably over.

Rishi is always right🀣. I can forgive and forget all what he did to shweta and zara, but what about what he did to Indu - that is also right acc to people. There is nothing much to say about him, so the same things get said over and over again about how he was forced and wronged by everyone. Poor Him. if u stay in such relationships, u r equally to be blamed too.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nancy bachha - enlighten this AT with ur Views on love :)

πŸ˜ƒ pyaar dosti hai πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Love is what nupur and her raj had 
ashne thumbnail

Arey they changed the dress na...tho matching clip. Indira loves matching clips πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She was planning to kill her na - so zara decided to give her matching clips also
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Ohh Nancy, whn i told tht ppl wrote to me that i dont evn understand Indira tho i cant understand complex character like rishi ROFL.
ashne thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

πŸ˜ƒ pyaar dosti hai πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Love is what nupur and her raj had 

Uff don't remind me, nancy. actually I'm watching the court track😳
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail

She was planning to kill her na - so zara decided to give her matching clips also

My Zara is a swthrt πŸ˜³ 
she gave toys to her to play too na in tht tehkaana and also food and drink πŸ˜³